“Open for lunch”

Ranked #151 of 3,853 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

This location was open for lunch which is nice but the restaurant was empty. Service was fast and efficient and the food was the traditional Outback menu and quality.

There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed August 6, 2014

I loved it here! Visited in October and it was magical. I came here virtually every night, it had to be the ribeye steak for me. It's delicious!!! With 2 sides accompanied I always got chips veg and a honey mustard sauce it's so flavoursome!! The staff are so kind!! However you ask for your meet to be Cooked that's EXACTLY how you'll get it!!! I always had medium so it was a tiny bit pink, cooked to perfection. Would recommend this place to everyone! The atmosphere is always great too :)!

Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

Me and my family are familiar with the restaurant, but in our own country. But once we were in the US, we wanted to check if the meals were as good as the ones from the Brazilian menu.
And it turns out....they are delicious! Of course there are differences from country to country, but we tried chicken, steaks, snacks...and they were all excellent. I had a tuna as an entree, that much reminded me japanese food and was a good choice.
One thing didn't match with the Brazilian restaurant: the prices. In the US we ate a lot more, paying much less.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

It's been eight years since we were last in Orlando and the kids have fond memories of the local Outback Steakhouse. Our return visit did not disappoint....steaks were flavoursome, ribs melt in the mouth and as for the Blooming onion, let's just say the teenagers want to go back for that alone. Not as reasonably priced as I last remember, but still worth a visit.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

OH MY GOD!! This is the best restaurant ive ever been to. We went here once and to the one in Naples twice. So my review is based on the one in Orlando and it was absolutely delicious. I had a 6oz filet steak (you can choose between 6oz, 8oz and 10oz + for some steaks). You get to choose if you want it Classicaly cooked or Woodfired and I chose Woodfired the three times. You then get to pick 2 sides (or 3 im not sure). I had the sauteed mushrooms and then my 2nd choice was a mouthwatering baked potato -- fully loaded with cheese, bacon, sour cream and butter. It was so delicious. The rest of my family also thoroughly enjoyed Outback. They had amazing desserts also. It is really recommended to book in advance (a day or 2 maybe). Everyone says, oh you have to go to the Cheesecake Factory, iHop etc. Well Outback needs to be on that list, this is an american food experience you'll always remember. I surely will and the next time I go back to America I will definitely, 100% be coming back here.