“Excellent Middle Eastern Restaurant”
Review of Flame Kabob

Flame Kabob
Ranked #1,069 of 4,060 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are located in the Marketplace At Dr. Phillips blvd and Sand Lake Rd.
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Excellent Middle Eastern Restaurant with value for the money. the kabobs and gyros are flavorful and testy. Good ambiance and good service. Located in DR Philips area

Reviewed March 11, 2014

The food was of average quality, and service was ok. There was only two table filled, and the two waitress was busy talking, and not attending the customer.

3  Thank gjd007
Reviewed January 20, 2014

This place is unfortunately well hidden out of the sights of the resturant row off Sand Lake road.
But if you veture out to the recently openedTre Chicque Publix you can spot this on the out parcel next to the old Blockbuster video/pizza hut and subways.
The food is real mideastern, fresh, healthy and very affordable.
I had the koftah wrap while my daughter had "mixed grill platter". Flavor, taste , aroma are were as I remebered them as child. The price was right. The service is a bit slow and not well polished.
I will go back . now that i have discivered this neighborhood jewel!

Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

I come from a Lebanese background so I can honestly say the food was very good but they were out of grape leaf rolls. I felt the prices to be on the high side. Also, the attention of the waitress could have been better. Upon arrival, we were immediately seated only to be moved to a smaller table due to reservations for our original table. It took forever to get our drinks and our check. So, maybe the waitress was just having an off night. I did like the atmosphere as it had a light Middle Eastern touch with Arabic music playing in the background.

flamekabob2280, Manager at Flame Kabob, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

We are disappointed that you were not impressed, but it sounds like you enjoyed the food and atmosphere. We have shared your disappointment on the grape leaves and we agree, that cannot happen again. If you are back in the area stop by we would love to try to impress you again :-)

Reviewed December 5, 2013

After our second visit to this restaurant, I'm still impressed with the great food and service. Last night, we ate the soup, cheese pie, chicken shwarma and kebob combination. The flavours in each dish were exquisite. The service was prompt and very pleasant and the prices are reasonable. The owner came out to check on our meal.

The only reason I'm not giving five stars is that the atmosphere needs a little improving. The room is a bit bright and I'd love to see more Middle Eastern decor. But these are minor consideration. The food is the star and everything else can be forgiven.

1  Thank Stan T