“Great Mediterranean Food In Doctor Phillips”
Review of Flame Kabob

Flame Kabob
Ranked #1,318 of 3,926 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are located in the Marketplace At Dr. Phillips blvd and Sand Lake Rd.
Reviewed August 12, 2013

This neat little place in Doctor Phillips Marketplace is worth a visit. You gotta love a place with real cloth tablecloths and napkins. The menu is loaded with Lebanese, Moroccan, Turkish and Greek specialities. I had dinner there and enjoyed a fried kibbeh appetizer. That's a deep fried blend of ground beef and cracked wheat spiced with onions and pine nuts. For the entree I enjoyed kafta kabob, a mix of ground beef and lambe, onion, parsley and spices charbroiled on a skewer and served with rice and salad. Both dishes were very tasty. The only thing I missed was a glass of wine because they do not serve alcohol.

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

First time here and I would come back for the chicken livers! Very good very tastelful.. hummus was great. Nice portions....the salad was not that fresh!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I have had Mediterranean food both on the meddle east and in the US and this is one of the best I have had. We got a deal on Groupon and decided to try it. We had the Kabob Combo (shish kabob, shish tawood, and kafta and a bed of rice and house salad), Gyro (mix of lamb and beef marinated with spices, slowly roasted on low fire and served on a bed of rice and house salad). We also tried the Turkish coffee. The entire meal was very good. Will be going back before we leave. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Yardman71
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

It is not the first time I go there .
usually It is for lunch .
Like I do not drink any alcool during the day ....it was not a problem .
But last time I went there it was for dinner and to be honest I would appreciate a good glass of wine with my couscous .
whatever the food is delicious

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Great food and even greater service. We come from NJ TO ORLANDO every year and found this place through groupon, boy am I glad we did! Best lamb shank ever and owner is very nice and friendly... Will be back again until we r here :)

1  Thank Screenish