“Chili's is always a good choice.........”

Chili's Grill & Bar - Airport Blvd.
Ranked #2,041 of 3,898 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Seems like i like to hit a chili's while at the airport and this one did not dissappoint. Food tasted has expected and service ok.

1  Thank TX0810

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Okay not the best Chilis in the world but for airport food I would say above average.
Also it is reasonably priced & set upstairs away from the noise & comings & goings of the airport giving you time to relax before your flight.

1  Thank BriBriUK
Reviewed July 15, 2012

The menu both drinks and food when we went. Ok for a meal after a flight but wouldn't go there unless staying at the airport, other chillies are better.

2  Thank Sdbsjb
Reviewed June 15, 2012

We ate here before our flight, and we very disappointed in the food compared to the Chili's in Northwest Florida. The burgers were overcooked and dry and had no condiments on them (we had to ask for mayo/mustard to add ourselves), the fries were cold, and the buns were slightly stale. I asked for sweet iced tea with lemon and was served unsweetened with no lemon, and when I asked for a sweet iced tea when the waitress returned, she said they didn't serve it (NOT serve sweet iced tea in the South!? being a Florida native, I found this quite shocking!). She brought me another mug of iced tea with lemon... and when the bill came, I was charged TWICE! I have never been charged for refills at any restaurant serving iced tea. She did remove it from the bill.... reluctantly. To top it off, my 4 year old discovered a huge glob of chewing gum under the table and got this all over his hands and clothes before the flight. Ok, so they shouldn't be inspecting the underside of the tables constantly, but surely it should be checked occasionally? Not impressed, and won't be visiting this restaurant again the next time we visit Orlando International Airport.

Reviewed March 19, 2012

Great location at hotel. Menu limited. Not a great choice of restaurant for kids.