Excellent rooms or should i say apartment. ours didn't look as if it had been used before so everything worked fine and was clean and tidy.
good location too only 5 mins from sea world and disney. 15 mins from universal. free parking too.
staff generally helpful and when we asked for additional things such as coffee they arrived at our room very quickly.
we were in block 7 which overlooked the building site which wasn't a particulary good view. workers started around 7am but due to the jet lag we were usually awake by then and it gave us the kick to get up and go early to the parks so didn't cause us any problems.
beware the vacation ownership sales pitch though. lasted around 2 1/2hrs but as long as you continually say you're not interested they eventually get the message and let you go. you get a free breakfast and $75 towards attraction tickets which is well worth the hassle if you're already staying there.
all in all a good base to do the parks from but if you're looking for a nice peaceful resort to spend time around it's not the place for you at the moment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within 54 acres surrounding the serene natural setting of Lake Eve, and located along popular International Drive, The Fountains offers everything you would expect from a world-class resort as well as the convenience of a central location. The Fountains has its own claim to fame- Bluegreen's Wakoola Springs. This 75,000-square-foot tropical oasis sets itself apart from an everyday pool with two water slides*, a zero-entry pool, interactive water fountains, two hot tubs. Cross over the two bridges on the campus and head over to one of two fire circles for evening stargazing and relaxation. With so many on-site amenities for both adults and kids, not to mention the hundreds of attractions in and around Orlando, you'll want to plan an extended stay to fit it all in. Our two-bedroom villas are richly appointed with all the comforts of home—and then some. Most feature a screened balcony overlooking the lake, a fully equipped kitchen and a garden tub. The decor is elegant and tasteful with many focused on water, lake or pool views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Bluegreen Fountains Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orlando Fountains Resort
- Fountains Hotel Orlando
- The Fountains Orlando
- Fountains Florida
- Fountains International Drive
- Fountains Orlando Florida