date 04/20/09 we just returned today from a week stay at the fountains. I had planned the trip for about a year. After searching the internet I finally decided on the fountains from reviews and pics. We were not disappointed. Where else can you get a whole condo for the price of a hotel room. I was a little concerned since its a timeshare property but after we checked in they sent us to another desk for our parking ticket where the lady asked if we would be interested I said no and never was bothered the whole time. Take advantage of the grocery store down the road less than 5min by car. You can save a bundle on meals if you eat most of them in your condo. They also have some grills around the property which we did not take advantage of. We did take advantage of the free shuttle to disney there are different times. We chose the 8am and 8:30pm to come back. It worked out great since my husband chose not to do disney again and was able to take the car to play golf. I would love to go back again and maybe even plan a family vacation where we get a group of us and rent a few condo's for the week.
Just in closing I would say since we went on a busy spring break time you are not going to get checked in early. They guarantee the room to be ready at 4pm. We had drove 20hrs from ct and arrived at 1:30 was told room was not ready and we could hang by the pool at 3:15 checked back still not ready this time the girl checked and moved us into a different room that was ready so we did not have to keep waiting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within 54 acres surrounding the serene natural setting of Lake Eve, and located along popular International Drive, The Fountains offers everything you would expect from a world-class resort as well as the convenience of a central location. The Fountains has its own claim to fame- Bluegreen's Wakoola Springs. This 75,000-square-foot tropical oasis sets itself apart from an everyday pool with two water slides*, a zero-entry pool, interactive water fountains, two hot tubs. Cross over the two bridges on the campus and head over to one of two fire circles for evening stargazing and relaxation. With so many on-site amenities for both adults and kids, not to mention the hundreds of attractions in and around Orlando, you'll want to plan an extended stay to fit it all in. Our two-bedroom villas are richly appointed with all the comforts of home—and then some. Most feature a screened balcony overlooking the lake, a fully equipped kitchen and a garden tub. The decor is elegant and tasteful with many focused on water, lake or pool views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bluegreen Fountains Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orlando Fountains Resort
- Fountains Hotel Orlando
- The Fountains Orlando
- Fountains Florida
- Fountains International Drive
- Fountains Orlando Florida