“Good Experience”

Bluegreen Fountains Resort
Ranked #148 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Our family enjoyed our January 2014 get away! Can not complain on anything! Of course I did my research and requested all that I read from other reviews...We enjoyed all that the resort offered right to ordering a pizza from The Fountains Resort.

Room Tip: Bldg 3 worked for us in a renovated room!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank jazzy1990
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Fountains Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Hello jazzy1990,

Thank you for sharing your experience at The Fountains. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and took advantage of the resort amenities. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,723)

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Room looked amazing, but once we looked around we noticed all the doors were not wiped down. Had stains and dust all over them. Counter tops especially in the bathrooms were grimy and dirty but looked clean which is how they get you. Bath tub tile had black mold growing around it in some areas. Shower curtain had stains on it. Floor around toliet had hair around it, and it wasn't head hair!! Room was updated but clearly was a quick fix. Very poor cleaning and cheap updates. Plus the cost of the room was more than a five star resort that I've stayed at that was ten times better!! Think twice about The Fountains Resort, it looks great on pictures but it's really dirty. We stayed in Room 4405

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
6  Thank Andrea R

Hello Andrea R,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at The Fountains. We are committed to the highest standards of quality and cleanliness. We regret your experience did not reflect this. We would like to further discuss your particular experience. Please contact us at info@bluegreenvacations.com. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

We enjoy making this our 'base of operations' when in Orlando. It's convenient to several of the main roads. Or if you like to stay at a resort, there's plenty to do. The resort is a good size - big enough to have plenty of activities and amenities, but small enough to be able to walk around without having to get in your car. We've been going to the Fountains for several years. It is a time-share so you are asked about doing the sales pitch. We had a couple of small items that needed handling, but they were quickly taken care of. Friendly staff.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Carol J

Hello Carol J,

Thank you for sharing your review of The Fountains. We are delighted you find the location convenient as a base for traveling around the Orlando area. We are pleased you enjoy the activities and amenities. Thank you for your comments regarding the staff as we aim to share happiness with all of our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit!

Reviewed February 9, 2014

I am a silver owner with Bluegreen resorts for 9 years. I have 20,000 points and stay here multipl times over the years. The resort has great pools and nice rooms with either pool views or pond views. The problem comes in starting with the check in.
I arrived after midnight at the resort in January 2014 and also two days late due to the weather in the Midwest and so many flight cancellations. I was greeted by a night clerk that asked to see my id and never said anything about me arriving two days late or even said welcome to the resort.
As an owner and as a silver member with Bluegreen I expect at the very least to receive a welcome from the front desk and at least some help upon checking in. I received neither.
Upon parking and arriving to my room it was a very nice 2 bedroom 2 bath suite as expected and the same I have had in years past. Upon getting my bags up to the room I soon found the kitchen floor covered in water and the freezer on the fridge completely defrosted. I called the front desk. I was told nothing could be done until the morning manager arrived.
At a resort of this size with hundreds of rooms how could a night manager Not be there?
I refused to take no for an answer. After already missing out two days of my resort time due to weather I could not understand how this was not corrected. I called again the front desk and asked to be given a different room.
A security guard eventually showed up and gave me the card to a new room. I had to move aloof my luggage again after such a disappointing start to my checkin.
Overall the resort is quite nice. Lots of amenities. But in a town that these resorts are basically lining the entire area I was extremely disappointed with the checkin staff.
If I wanted a econo hotel experience I would not have paid the thousands of dollars to stay here. If the hotel does not improve the check in experience I will continue to tell my friends and colleagues about this experience with this timeshare. It is a shame to have such amazing amenities and such a horrible experience from first impressions and not being able to have a night manager available.

Room Tip: Don't expect great customer service or a response at this resort. I have been here for 9 years...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
8  Thank staceperkins

Hello staceperkins,

Thank you for returning to The Fountains and reviewing your stay. Your feedback as a Bluegreen owner is very important to us. We appreciate your comments regarding the resort property, accommodations, and amenities. We regret to learn your service experience was not in line with your expectations as a Bluegreen owner. We invite you to contact us at info@bluegreenvacations.com if you would like to share additional details or discuss further. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

This is a time-share we stayed with friends who own the time-share. The place was very accommodating and there was no pressure to go to the "update on what's new" talk. Very nice size room, quiet, and nice location central to most of where you would want to go. They had a heated indoor/outdoor pool and well as a very large outdoor pool with a waterslide. Very much a resort with restaurant/bar on site.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank dennisshippy

Hello dennisshippy,

Thank you for sharing your experience at The Fountains. We are delighted you the accommodations and the convenient location. We hope to welcome you back on your next visit to the Orlando area.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Beautiful resort with lots to do. You can have fun without leaving the premises. The only downfall is that we bought into this timeshare company(bluegreen)and can never get a room here since our first free weekend(which is why they use this resort to suck you in) Would stay again but like I said the only bad thing is blugreen(don't but into it)

Room Tip: Ask for a higher level floor if you want to avoid the morning noise from the pools
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank sabor69

Hello sabor69,

Thank you for staying with us at The Fountains and sharing your review. We are thrilled you found the resort perfect for families and enjoyed the on-site activities and amenities. We regret to learn of your feelings as a Bluegreen owner. We invite you to contact us at info@bluegreenvacations.com to discuss further. Thank you again for your feedback, and we hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed January 31, 2014

Perfectly located in the heart of everything (you can even walk to grocery and pharmacy and to the huge outlet mall !!)! Very nice and clean condo with everything you need ! We had a 2 bed 2 bath.
Good staff and pleasant grounds. Don't worry... you can book with your eyes closed !! You won't be disappointed !!

Room Tip: All rooms are great... views pool or lake ! You can't go wrong !
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank DGTours
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Fountains Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

Hello southfrance,

Thank you for sharing this complimentary review of your stay at The Fountains Resort. We are glad our location was perfect and that our accommodations had everything you needed. We hope to see you again soon!