Bluegreen Fountains Resort
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$195
$179
$174
$111
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

$173
$145
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$129
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$165
$101
$83
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

$125
$112
$93
$159
$381
$271
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $319/night.

1,800 results
All reviewsthe indoor outdoor poolwakoola springsstayed in buildingtime sharelake evetimeshare presentationfull kitchenwater slidesmaster bedroompresidential suitesales pitchsea worldsteam roomwasher and dryerbig poolinternational drivekids activities
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I can't complain much about the facilities- they are actually decent from what with only a few minor complaints such as the dryer not working properly or issues with music by the pool.

The experience with the front desk was quite different. Well in advance to our arrival we discussed with the front desk our reservation and what we were expecting. At check-in the room provided to us was completely different. The notes were even in our reservation and the person who we spoke with about it was at the desk when we arrived but they were indifferent. After arguing at the desk for 2 hours they offered up a room that was somewhat closer to what we were promised.

The following day we went out to a restaurant to have my credit card declined. After calling my bank I learned the resort had put a +$20,000 hold on my card!! I went straight back to the front desk and spent almost 3 hours arguing that they did this (which they finally admitted they did) and getting them to reverse it.

The following day the front desk called our room and advised me that it was a mistake to put us in the room they did and we needed to move rooms (no simple task for a family of four that fully unpacked for an 11 day stay). I told them we were not moving and to figure something else out. Additionally, I wanted to speak with the manager. The manager made little effort to connect with me but finally via phone advised me we would be given 2 free nights, we could stay in our room but no apology.

Fast forward 3 months later and a $74 charge shows up on my credit card. I call the resort and can't get an explanation why its there. I am instructed to speak with accounting- I leave a message for accounting but nobody calls back.

The 2 nights free don't make up for the lost time on my vacation or heartburn this place gave me.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
17  Thank Batman_rocks
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Stayed here for 2 weeks in February 2013, party of 4 in a 2 bedroom apartment. The hotel is very well situated for Disney World, Universal, Seaworld, etc and is also close to restaurants via International Drive. The pool area was fantastic and it was handy to have a Dominos and Starbucks on site (especially on arrival day when we were tired and just wanted to crash!). The staff at the front desk were very helpful and friendly, couldn't fault them. We didn't use the maid service so can't comment on that (we're tidy and were rarely in our room anyway). The apartment/room was a little dated but perfectly passable and suited our needs. The only downside was a very noisy refrigerator and air con unit, which did keep me awake at night sometimes. This was a minor inconvenience though, didn't complain about it as was bearable. Would stay here again without hesitation, though may call ahead and ask for an upgraded/refurbished room.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Amanda F
Reviewed May 22, 2013

we had alread visited this resort, just to make sure it was something we liked about 3 weeks ahead of booking. we stayed there on the 5/17-5/19 on their 3 day 2 nights option for $249 BEWARE IF YOU GET THIS PACKAGE CHECK IN IS AT 4PM CHECK OUT IS AT 10AM. YOU ARE NOT EVEN GETTING 48HRS AT THE HOTEL IT IS A SCAM TO SAY 3DAYS. 3 DAYS IS 72HRS, 2 NIGHTS IS 48 HOURS. YOUR TOTAL STAY AT THE HOTEL IF YOU DONT CHECK IN EARLY IS EXACTLY 42 HOURS NOT EVEN TWO FULL DAYS
if you do the time share tour. so we requested the rooms that we were shown with a large soaking tub (building 2 or 3). when i arrived of course this room is not available and they are at "%100 capacity" sureee...Tia the front desk attendant flippantly told me those rooms are first to go as they are deeded out to bluegreen owners. thats fine but dont show them to non-owners then tell a person they are avail for request. I was then left with the option of building 7 (not renovated but jacuzzi tub) or building 5 (renovated no jacuzzi). I took building 5, then thought about it a sec as a jacuzzi or large tub was important to me and then told Tia i changed my mind. she then proceeded to loudly exclaim "I HATE YOU, NOW I HAVE TO START ALL OVER!!...astounded i replied i hate you too, you guys showed me rooms that i had no chance at getting then told me i could reserve them when they are given to owners first! off to room 7302 I went. the room was old. Holiday InN 1999 old. The first thing I notice are nasty white refrigerators, and box TV's. I go into the master there is a jacuzzi, nothing to get excited about it is old and dirty as well. I go into the master bathroom where a loud whirring noise is emitting from the ceiling and immediately i see a ROACH scuttle across the toilet. i grab my things and go back to the check in and speak with the manager of promotions who moves me to building 5 first floor. the room is remodeled. flat screen tvs and clean upon initial inspection. no loud noises coming from the bathroom. i settle in to a nice bath. i had bought the kids there to celebrate my sons birthday on sat. fri was just me and my BF, so we ate and really had no dealings with the kitchen. Sat however was different story. after having tons of fun at their very cool and modern waterpark. then going over to the indoor outdoor pool and playing pool and drinking $8 12oz drinks lol. we come back to the room to cook hotdogs and burgers for the kids. as i go to turn on the oven the first thing i notice is ROACH trapped in the oven display WTF....okk... we keep on trucking. next we notice a ROACH crawling up the side of the oven. by this point im covering everthing up and praying nothing gets on the cake. around midnight i go into the kitchen and count 3 more ROACHES, not including the small baby roaches that are out in gangs, one has even found his way into some old hot dog water that was left on the stove. disgusting. my bf even found a baby roach on his pants in the am. gross
the next morning upon checkout I let the manager no. he is not concerned, only cares that i am 20min late to the 10am sales presentation. so i trek over to the sales center and i let the girls at the front desk now about the roaches., then i let the salesman who was really putting on the pressure know about the roaches, he tells me to fill out a formal complaint paper which will be faxed to corportate. the sales pitch ran about 90 min. although i was 20min late so it was probably 2 hours for some people. very high pressure. i did not buy, i did get a $125 gift card (visa). sunday evening i was called by a manager and told i would be refunded 100$ of my stay because of the issue with the pest. overall this a nice resort if you dont get a roach infested room. i would probably not go back, because of this roach filled experience though.

Room Tip: try to get building 2 or 3, try to check in early
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank caramellhoney
Reviewed May 21, 2013

My family and I just got back from a great vacation which included 4 nights/5 days at this hotel. It was the BEST! The layout of our room, which was for 4 adults and 2 kids, was PERFECT! Washer and dryer in the room was a bonus. It was very clean. Very well organized and their pool(s) were fabulous!!! We were even surprised to see turtles in the water on our way to the pool. Service was excellent and we would definately go back if the opportunity came! 5+ stars in my opinion... thanks Bluegreen for a fabulous first visit to Orlando!

Room Tip: We were in building 8 with two toddlers... it was perfect... nice and quiet :)
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Nicole506
Reviewed May 13, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Fountains Resort while our some participated at a conference at a Disney resort. Our unit was nice with great amenities. The resort itself was nice with tons of stuff to do and the location was ideal. We did attend a time share presentation and didn't buy in. The salesperson was nice, but a salesperson nonetheless. The resort staff was very nice and accommodating except for a few lapses we witnessed in their dealing with unruly tenants. On more than one occasion situations arouse where we felt the staff failed to tend to out of control partiers. Would we stay again? Maybe.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family