We originally went here for a time share presentation and was pleasantly surprised with what we saw and what we heard. The facilities were neat, clean and warm with plenty of amenities including an onsite Dominoes Pizza.
When we were told that they had us staying in their "newly renovated" suites, we had our reservations especially when we were told that we were the "first" to use the rooms. But everything worked out well. The two rooms were large, kitchen was stock with the basics to cook and clean, and the balcony lake view was relaxing.
Best part of our stay was their pools, two to be exact. A huge lagoon with a water slide, kiddie play are and enough water to soak half of Orlando. The little gem was the other pool located in the club house, which was a indoor/outdoor pool with a great view of the lake facing Seaworld. The pool was heated which made for great fun when it was getting cool that weekend. And the idea that you can swim indoor for a cold drink than swim it outdoors was pretty cool.
The resort was in a great location for a launching pad to all the resorts, Downtown Disney, outlet malls, etc. This was a great place and we're planning to come back in November or December.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within 54 acres surrounding the serene natural setting of Lake Eve, and located along popular International Drive, The Fountains offers everything you would expect from a world-class resort as well as the convenience of a central location. The Fountains has its own claim to fame- Bluegreen's Wakoola Springs. This 75,000-square-foot tropical oasis sets itself apart from an everyday pool with two water slides*, a zero-entry pool, interactive water fountains, two hot tubs. Cross over the two bridges on the campus and head over to one of two fire circles for evening stargazing and relaxation. With so many on-site amenities for both adults and kids, not to mention the hundreds of attractions in and around Orlando, you'll want to plan an extended stay to fit it all in. Our two-bedroom villas are richly appointed with all the comforts of home—and then some. Most feature a screened balcony overlooking the lake, a fully equipped kitchen and a garden tub. The decor is elegant and tasteful with many focused on water, lake or pool views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Vacatia, Hotwire, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bluegreen Fountains Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orlando Fountains Resort
- Fountains Hotel Orlando
- The Fountains Orlando
- Fountains Florida
- Fountains International Drive
- Fountains Orlando Florida