I maybe 4 months late in reviewing Bluegreen Fountains Resort but I can assure you it will be of great help to future families if they choose this resort. My family stayed here on April 2012 for a week. Great location if you are going to the Disneyworld Parks and so very close to the outlet stores as well. We stayed in Bldg.6 and what a great condo we had, 2 bedrooms with bathrooms each, a balcony connected to the masters bedroom, a washer dryer included, spacious living room and kitchen. With a family of 5, 3 kids to be exact, this is an awesome place to stay, with a pull out bed in the living room. My only regret staying here was that we had very limited time that we really did not enjoy the amenities Bluegreen Fountains Resort have to offer, we spend so much time at the Disney Parks and Universal Studios.
My daughter had to remind me to mention how big the pool is and has a slide attached to it. For kids who like to have their hair wrap and braided, they have it in their facility too. Don't know how much though. I just wish timeshare would include housekeeping as I dont want to do chores when I am on vacation, but being a neat freak, I guess I got to do what I have to do! Lastly, I commend everyone in this resort for keeping the place in and out so clean and beautiful. My family will definitely come back to Bluegreen Fountais Resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within 54 acres surrounding the serene natural setting of Lake Eve, and located along popular International Drive, The Fountains offers everything you would expect from a world-class resort as well as the convenience of a central location. The Fountains has its own claim to fame- Bluegreen's Wakoola Springs. This 75,000-square-foot tropical oasis sets itself apart from an everyday pool with two water slides*, a zero-entry pool, interactive water fountains, two hot tubs. Cross over the two bridges on the campus and head over to one of two fire circles for evening stargazing and relaxation. With so many on-site amenities for both adults and kids, not to mention the hundreds of attractions in and around Orlando, you'll want to plan an extended stay to fit it all in. Our two-bedroom villas are richly appointed with all the comforts of home—and then some. Most feature a screened balcony overlooking the lake, a fully equipped kitchen and a garden tub. The decor is elegant and tasteful with many focused on water, lake or pool views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Bluegreen Fountains Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orlando Fountains Resort
- Fountains Hotel Orlando
- The Fountains Orlando
- Fountains Florida
- Fountains International Drive
- Fountains Orlando Florida