My husband and I are currently staying at the Oasis section of the Fountains Resort. The Oasis sections can only be in Building 3 or 4, and is near the pool and clubhouse. But, don't let the pool area scare you away. The noise from the pool is not heard. In addition, the Resort is under major renovation, and they are constructing a beautiful new pool as well, which is going to be behind Building 5. I don't know when it will be completed. If you can stay in either Building 3 or 4, jump at the chance! The rooms are spacious and airy. While I don't think the rooms have a very modern decor, it is very comfortable.
If you like peace and quiet, then this Resort can be a problem if you are not staying in Building 3 or 4. You will hear construction noise behind or to the side of certain buildings. Since it didn't affect my stay, I am not sure how much of a nuisuance it can be.
Pros: great location
Cons: under renovation
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within 54 acres surrounding the serene natural setting of Lake Eve, and located along popular International Drive, The Fountains offers everything you would expect from a world-class resort as well as the convenience of a central location. The Fountains has its own claim to fame- Bluegreen's Wakoola Springs. This 75,000-square-foot tropical oasis sets itself apart from an everyday pool with two water slides*, a zero-entry pool, interactive water fountains, two hot tubs. Cross over the two bridges on the campus and head over to one of two fire circles for evening stargazing and relaxation. With so many on-site amenities for both adults and kids, not to mention the hundreds of attractions in and around Orlando, you'll want to plan an extended stay to fit it all in. Our two-bedroom villas are richly appointed with all the comforts of home—and then some. Most feature a screened balcony overlooking the lake, a fully equipped kitchen and a garden tub. The decor is elegant and tasteful with many focused on water, lake or pool views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Choice Hotels, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Bluegreen Fountains Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orlando Fountains Resort
- Fountains Hotel Orlando
- The Fountains Orlando
- Fountains Florida
- Fountains International Drive
- Fountains Orlando Florida