“Best food on international drive.”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #99 of 344 Quick Bites in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Takeout
Reviewed February 4, 2008

After a stressful game of mini golf with my 2 over competitive sons, we went to the restaurant for the first time. Within minutes of sitting down all thoughts of golf had gone as we all talked about the variety and quality of the first of many platefuls.It was our second week and i had already grown sick of steaks so i could enjoy other dishes such as asian chicken,pot roast and meatloaf whilst my sons just concentrated on the unlimited steaks on offer.Needless to say we went back many more times that week and the quality and standard remained the same. In my opinion for all you care to eat buffets on I-drive this is the only one i would return to on a regular basis.

6  Thank strakesUk
Write a ReviewReviews (2,395)

Reviewed January 26, 2008

I have dined here 2 times in the last year, I enjoy the food. If you are not a buffet style person, you should try this.

3  Thank td507
Reviewed October 16, 2007

Went to golden corral a few times for breakfast and dinner and it's really good, the choice you have is incredible. The dinner buffet you could eat something different every night you name it they have it and its' nice and hot. What i liked was you could get salad and vegtables which after being at parks all day with not much choice but burgers,hotdogs and fries is a welcome change. They have there own bakery aswell and the cakes, cookies and desserts are gorgeous really good value aswell think it was bout $25 dollars for 2 including drinks.

5  Thank scruffycharlie
Reviewed September 6, 2007

My boyfriend harped on about Golden Corral our whole holiday and on our last night in orlando we paid a visit. Our waiter wasnt lying when he said you keep eating and i'll keep bringing plates. The shrimps were lovley and the pot roast was amazing, the meat was perfect. There was such a big choice of all courses and it was fresh and hot. Very good value for money and something for everyone.

3  Thank Cwhyteklb
Reviewed July 1, 2007

I am a frequent visitor to Orlando and I always make room in my trip for a visit to the goldan corral.

I did enjoy it this time and the food was up to its usual standard but a word of caution watch the use by dates on the yoghurt served for breakfast. 3 times i picked up yoghurt that was 11 days over the use by date.

however that minor niggle out of the way you will not beat this place for breakfast. give pondersa a miss and go here instead.

8  Thank kezza26