“Terrible Quality”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Pompano Beach, Florida
“Terrible Quality”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Forty five minutes to get an omlette off the menu. No bacon or french toast for the entire meal- the buffet was never restocked.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank JetKZ

• Thai first
Vero Beach, Florida
“Dinner for a Princess”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

For my daughter's 5th bday I decided to take her to have dinner with Cinderella. I was so excited when I was able to get reservations on her actual bday. First let me say the Grand Floridian is a beautiful place. Valet parking was only $12. We lived 2 hrs away and the kids had school the next day so we were only there for the dinner. When we arrived, although we had a reservation, we had to wait. They take a group picture of you upon arrival and bring it to the table while you're eating to sell it to you. The place was packed. I did let them know that my baby girl was celebrating her bday. I honestly thought that there wasn't enough celebration for her as I thought there would be. The waiter didn't seem excited to be doing his job. As for the food, yes, I have had better almost anywhere else. I was more concerned with the experience though for my daughter so I didn't fuss too much over the food. The buffet offered very little options. The strawberry soup(cold and very refreshing) was good and different. They didn't even offer ice cream or frozem yogurt of any sort. The sushi was one kind only and didn't taste fresh. The salmon however was very good so for $$ I ate salmon several times. The characters were introduced one by one and worked the floor really well. There was very little entertainment from the sisters(maybe they were tired). I was really looking for a show and I didn't get one. My daughter however was happy. Everyone of the characters did stop at the table to say hi and take pics. My daughter did get to waltz with Cinderella which was priceless for me. Now for the bday celebration while everyone is talking, an announcement comes over the intercom saying if it's your special day stand up for a song. However, they talk over everyone and needless to say people don't give the the song their undivided attention so it was very noisy and pointless. They should request everyone's attention and the waiters should be at the table. The waiter finally came over with a cupcake for my daughter and just placed it on the table. No acknowledgement, announcement, nothing. I could have gotten more enthusiam at Applebees. Anyway, it was the experience for her. If you are looking for good food, choices, this is not the place. But, if you are looking for an entertaining meal and you don't care about the food, then this is perfect for kids. Boys and girls can come dressed up, it's really nice to see.

• Visited September 2012
Lehighton, Pennsylvania
“Our favorite is Crystal Palace”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

what a place for a great breakfast. the characters visit you at least two times during your meal. The children just love it. The food is great too. always full and very tasty too. The waiters and waitresses are awsome too. Its a very pleasant place to eat.

2 Thank cinbin18
Clovis, CA
“Breakfast at Tusker House”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Great food and the characters are cute. Many of the character meals have either just princesses or some of the new characters like Phineas and Ferb. But we booked the Tusker House because it had all the classic characters...Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy. And the food is great! Our reservations were at 10:20 so they were serving breakfast when we got there but they change to the lunch menu at 11:00 so we got a little of both. And it was all good. I highly recommend the Salmon. It was the best Salmon I had during our entire trip.

Sutton, Massachusetts
“Magic Kingdom Breakfast buffet”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

We enjoyed the Magic Kingdom breakfast charecter buffet the most. The food, charecters, and service are excellent.