“Excellent service and food”
Review of TGI Friday's - CLOSED

TGI Friday's
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Hillsborough, North Carolina
“Excellent service and food”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We brought our party of 9 in after a long day in the parks and enjoyed a fantastic meal. The service was great as was the food. We will be back!

• Visited December 2012

Boca Raton, Florida
“I was skeptical - but dead wrong”
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

We were tired from parks - kids were wiped - could have been a disaster - but we tried it. Nicolette-our server - saw the 4 kids and didn't bat an eye. She kept the drinks full- extra napkins on the table - and got the food out to us quickly and correctly. Shoot - she even got us our stripes points and split the check gor us. Honestly - best service we've had at a Fridays - and didn't expect that at the one just adjacent to Disney.
Get there before 5pm for dinner - it went from empty to full from 4:30 -5 and was on a wait when we left at 5:30.
Great service - great location. Will be back.

mexico
“the food is nice but they wanted to give us the table just near the bathroom!!!!”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Food in fridays is always really nice, the waitress nice also but she left all the dirty plates all the time over the table. At first the hostess gave us the table near the bathroom when there were other tables available. I hate to go to a restaurant with my baby because when they see her they fill we want the bathroom table. I hate that.

Visited December 2012
Cocoa Beach, Florida
“Never again!”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

My wife and I were with FrequentTraveler5388 on X-Mas night. I totally concur with the review FrequentTraveler wrote and would like to add a few of my own observations.
The restaurant is totally unsanitary and the employees don't seem to care...
There was wilted mint in a glass fronted refrigerator that sat in a glass of green water. Made me glad I didn't order a Mojito!
There was garbage on the bar service floor (plastic lids with straws) not to mention the napkin that one of the barmaids crumbled up and nonchalantly threw on the floor.
As it got late, the staff began to clean up and there were two guys restocking a service area with plastic beverage glasses, they dropped three of the glasses on the floor. The "Manager" placed one on the divider next to the service area. The second was put on top of the bar. The third got kicked around by the waiters/waitresses before finally ending up in a bus tray.
For them, cleaning the spill drains at the bar was as simple as pouring water into the basin.
I sure am glad I didn't have to use the restroom. Who knows what kind of horrors I would have found there!
The location of the restaurant is prime. Too bad the management isn't up to realizing the full potential of the restaurant.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank Mac32931
Largo, Florida
“Just OK”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

We arrived at the Lake Buena Vista location for a late dinner with the kids. Atmosphere was lacking. Food was just Ok. Nothing special. We had the Chicken Piccata and it was grill and dry. My husband had the Chicken Bruschetta and it was sautéed like the piccata should have been. Service was ok, a little slow on the drinks. Could be hit or miss.

Visited December 2012