TGI Friday's
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Food in fridays is always really nice, the waitress nice also but she left all the dirty plates all the time over the table. At first the hostess gave us the table near the bathroom when there were other tables available. I hate to go to a restaurant with my baby because when they see her they fill we want the bathroom table. I hate that.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

My wife and I were with FrequentTraveler5388 on X-Mas night. I totally concur with the review FrequentTraveler wrote and would like to add a few of my own observations.
The restaurant is totally unsanitary and the employees don't seem to care...
There was wilted mint in a glass fronted refrigerator that sat in a glass of green water. Made me glad I didn't order a Mojito!
There was garbage on the bar service floor (plastic lids with straws) not to mention the napkin that one of the barmaids crumbled up and nonchalantly threw on the floor.
As it got late, the staff began to clean up and there were two guys restocking a service area with plastic beverage glasses, they dropped three of the glasses on the floor. The "Manager" placed one on the divider next to the service area. The second was put on top of the bar. The third got kicked around by the waiters/waitresses before finally ending up in a bus tray.
For them, cleaning the spill drains at the bar was as simple as pouring water into the basin.
I sure am glad I didn't have to use the restroom. Who knows what kind of horrors I would have found there!
The location of the restaurant is prime. Too bad the management isn't up to realizing the full potential of the restaurant.

2  Thank Mac32931
Reviewed December 26, 2012

We arrived at the Lake Buena Vista location for a late dinner with the kids. Atmosphere was lacking. Food was just Ok. Nothing special. We had the Chicken Piccata and it was grill and dry. My husband had the Chicken Bruschetta and it was sautéed like the piccata should have been. Service was ok, a little slow on the drinks. Could be hit or miss.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Christmas night... After a great day at a theme park, we thought we would go to TGI Fridays for appetizers and cocktails. The resturant is directly next to the hotel we stayed at, so it seemed like a "no brainer". Between the four of us in our party, three of us had issues with our drinks to start the night off. There was lip stick on one glass, draft beer left a nasty dirty taste most likely due to the fact the draft nozzles are not being cleaned properly, and the third case would be the floating mystery item flolating on top of a shot of whiskey.
Now, I understand resturants can have good or bad days, but the bartender could not have cared less about the drink situation. After the bill was paid I asked to speak to a manager, who seemed unbelievably less interested than the bartender. However, the manager did apologize with a neevous smile on her face, saying "I feel really bad about this, I am sorry". During this conversation I met another "manager", who also apologized, and seemed sheepishly concerned. I will say, neither "manager" had shown any managerial skills as far as rectifying the situation. I guess my whole point to this post is the resturant, staff and food are a true disappointment. I was given the impression once I walked out the door nothing would be any different from us bringing this situation to management.
I hope I made myself clear, Its a TGI Fridays, I wasn't expecting anything more than something simple and fun. It was all but that. Fridays used to be a fun place for good bar food, but not here!
I will forward this to corporate a well. I figure there is a reason why the number of TGIF Fridays is declining across the US, maybe this review could shed some insight on what goes on when corporate is not around.

2  Thank FrequentTraveler5388
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Burgers are awesome! Even the fries passed with flying colours - my son is very picky when it comes to fries.

Of course, have to go back to try other food on the menu.