“Hole in the wall (strip mall).”

STP - Sloppy Taco Palace
Ranked #792 of 3,898 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Food was reasonably priced and tasted above average for a bar. We had chicken funditos and chicken, steak and beef sloppy tacos. The funditos were very good especially with the cheese dip. The sloppy tacos were very good but would not recommend the beef. Not because they were bad but the others had a better flavor. The wait staff was fun and accommodating and willing to give recommendations.

Definitely will come here again!!

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Anytime we make a trip to Orlando and spend the night we make at least one visit to the palace. Great bar food and drinks and super reasonable prices. This is definitely not one of the tourist stops in otown and they treat us like family every time.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

I travel to this bar occasionally with my friends who live in Orlando. They have cheap drinks and a good atmosphere. While I have never had the food myself, people I have been with have. It always looks and smells great, and the service is always good. They also have smoking outside on a patio area.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Wife and I went to stp last Saturday after a server from another restaurant told us about it and we loved everything about the place! The decor was awesome, whoever decorated the joint should be an interior designer . The music selection was great too , Ive never heard any restaurant play the dead milkmen and the super suckers ! Lots of great tequila and the Sloppy tots were fantastic ! If you're looking for a great place to have a few drinks and tacos go to STP!!!!!!!!

1  Thank RedSoxCB
Reviewed May 19, 2013

This place is a small bar that looks like a hole in the wall. However the tacos are the best Orlando has to offer and the chef delivers them to your table. I ate here 3 times on my last visit to Florida it's a must do. You would expect to see guy fiori come out of the kitchen. Great Tacos enough said