“Great food!”

Ranked #158 of 3,829 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Liberty Tree Tavern tantalizes patrons at Magic Kingdom theme park with patriotic plates including clam chowder, traditional roast turkey and pot roast, as well as salads and sandwiches.Check in at the Liberty Tree Tavern restaurant podium and rest until the town crier summons your party. Be escorted through this authentic recreation of an 18th-century American inn, then sit and enjoy a New England-inspired meal.Comprised of six comfortable rooms, Liberty Tree Tavern is furnished with colonial artifacts and provides a pleasant respite from the bustle outside.
Miami, Florida
“Great food!”
Reviewed November 5, 2009

We ate here on our recent Disney trip. It was hot and we decided it would be nice to find a place to sit for a while, enjoy a nice meal, and soak up some AC. We did not have a reservation but they were able to accommodate us. My husband had the pot roast and I had the chicken and dumplings, both were delicious. Service was quick, and the waitress was friendly. It was my birthday and I was wearing my birthday pin and she brought me out a free cupcake at the end of the meal which was delicious. I really enjoyed the meal and I highly recommend it for lunch. The price was reasonable and the food was great, especially considering Disney's food prices, you can have a real meal for lunch for only a few dollars more than a hot dog and fries would cost you.

Saskatchewan
“What A Shame”
Reviewed October 26, 2009

I had heard such great things about this place, but what I got there was not good at all. The messed up the food 3 times, I have an allergy so this could of been ugly. When I finally got my food it was terrible. The service wasn't good. I will never go here agian.

2 Thank CoolGirl792
Nova Scotia
“Service and atmosphere was a downer!”
Reviewed October 23, 2009

In the later part of Sept 09, we dined at the Liberty Tree Tavern. We had enjoyed very much every other restaurant and counter service with our Disney Dining Plan until we came to this establishment. The food was OK but it looked like all the servers hated their jobs! There were no smiles and the food was uncerimoniously dropped on the table. The tossed salad was a shade of brown that indicated it had been mixed a long time before it was delivered to us. When we asked for a second serving of the apple crisp (which was delicious)...the waiter seemed less than thrilled. We certainly will never eat here again.
On a more positive note, every other place we dined more than made up for this terrible service.

2 Thank fundylass
USA
“All around fantastic!”
Reviewed October 11, 2009

We arrived to the restaurant after making a same day reservation. I was hesitant to go because we were supposed to be at the restaurant at 8, an hour after the start of the Halloween party; however, with our early arrival- 4pm- an 8-9pm break was perfect. After being seated we were greeted by our fantastic server Ben from Morocco. He reviewed the menu and brought us our requested drinks. He also brought out a salad, which was delicious, rolls which were dry, though the honey butter added a tasty sweetness. We explained the vegetarian alternatives. Both sis and I had the vegetarian pot pie. The vegetables were fresh and plentiful- squash, zucchini, peas, carrots, green beans, white beans, corn- and the topping was not overwhelming. After that feast, we were unsure about dessert. We agreed to split ice cream. Ben brought a sundae for us. We expected a couple of scoops of ice cream. His willingness to go above and beyond and even complimented us as guests (I sound much more demanding than I really am). All in all, LTT set the bar for service and food. Other restaurants would do well to pick up some tips.

Denmark
“Not that great place, tired waiters and slow service”
Reviewed October 1, 2009

We had a dining reservation at Liberty tree tavern at 7.25 at the Halloween Party entered the place 20 minutes before that since they tell You that is a good idea to come a time before the adr. is well this wasn´t the place to come into early.

We where seated with a bipper and T found a drawing table and I started to eat out of the trick and treath bag we had collected some goodies into.

7.25 passes and the two people sitting opposite us to should have been seated now their dinings adr was at 7.20 and 7.35 they where still not seated either was we, then there come a gang of 14 people and they just walked right in it got to much for the 25 th years wedding couple opposite us and he went for a talk with the ladys and then they got seated.

Well at 7.46 I did the same got over to ask when we where going to get seated. One thing that was bit annyoying here is( remember I am used to deal with servants at home here and the servants where talking with one another which I overheard and they where not happy working this girls and the one of them mention the group of 14 that she got in and she was really upset about and I as a customer wasn´t very pleased to hear about it or as a boss, clearly this girls working there where tired out after a busy day, but then they should have new fresh people coming into the next shift.)

There where several people trying to do walkups which they did not managed to do, it was full they said, well I will come back to that.

We got seated at a table for four only the two of us and T took her butterfly wings off which was to big irritastion of the servant and I tryed to put them inside her chair even then it was a problem( It was Halloween) We saw a table for 10 leaving, then a table of 6 leaving which make me think that well there are room for 16 more people here and the time was 7.55 and the last 6 group left the table still with the sauce from dinner and icecream cups and glasses on the table the 10 table was filled with glasses.

Dinner time the salad come to the table before even ordering drinks ?

Salad Well on top there where some fresh cucumbers and some fresh coctail tomatos two to be excatly

A basket with hot dryed buns

butter. Well we ate a lot of this dry basket before the dinner come to the table I tell You that.

The salade was a miss under this fresh cucumber/and two tomatos there where green lettuce and two more coctail tomatos , but the lettuce was tyred and looked like it had been in and out of the tables around the day. I stopped eating salad after that.

At 8.15 the dinner comes to the table

two slices of smoked ham, four small slices of roastbeef and two Turkey slices for share, green box beans ? and mash potatos that one T liked.

She got a slice of the Turkey and I got the sliced roastbeef which was fine. 15 minutes later the parade was going on outside the restaruant and T was really upset that we where going to miss out on it, and I asked for the check. Then the servant asked if we wanted to go in the middel of the meal.

Yes, I said we cant wait any more we have now been inside this place since 7.05 so one and half later

we needed to go. She got her tips by the way.

Oh, Yeah that 16 people two table wasn´t cleaned when we left, just thinking that they where so tired there all that worked there and that they didn´t managed to clean up tables for 40 minutes, the bell from the kitchen was rining constant under our seating there and I always use that bell only when I feel the waiters are late to the kitchen for me it was ringing angryly all the time :-(

9 Thank mutter38