“Feast”

Liberty Tree Tavern
Ranked #174 of 3,776 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Liberty Tree Tavern tantalizes patrons at Magic Kingdom theme park with patriotic plates including clam chowder, traditional roast turkey and pot roast, as well as salads and sandwiches.Check in at the Liberty Tree Tavern restaurant podium and rest until the town crier summons your party. Be escorted through this authentic recreation of an 18th-century American inn, then sit and enjoy a New England-inspired meal.Comprised of six comfortable rooms, Liberty Tree Tavern is furnished with colonial artifacts and provides a pleasant respite from the bustle outside.
Raleigh NC
“Feast”
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

It was like thanksgiving dinner. Plenty of food and enough variety to satisfy everyone. The desert did not disappoint.

Randalstown, United Kingdom
“Loved the food!!!”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

The food here was brilliant!! I just wish I could have eaten more. Service and surroundings are lovely. Will defo return. #Disneymagic

Visited May 2013
Cleveland, Tennessee
“Thanksgiving Every Day”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Liberty Tree Tavern is one of our family's Magic Kingdom "must dos." The Pilgrim's Feast is the best Thanksgiving style meal I've ever had. (Please don't tell my grandmother.) Perhaps our favorite part of this restaurant is their allergy-friendly attitude. Although that's pretty much the standard for most Disney restaurants, this is the first place our milk-allergic child has been able to experience turkey and stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy and rolls. I wish I had a picture of the look on his face when his plate came out looking so similar to everyone else's. During all of our three trips, Liberty Tree has been booked solid and unable to accommodate walk-ins, so be sure to make your reservation!

Visited October 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great Food, family style great with kids,”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Have had two visits, both excellent. Plenty of great food and fast so you can enjoy a sit-down meal even with toddlers!

• Visited September 2013
Douglas, Massachusetts
“~Birthday Feast~”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

It was my Husbands 45th birthday and I made reservations here a while ago. Good thing I did, as people were trying to get in and there were no tables available. The food is great here, we had salad, rolls, turkey, pork, beef, stuffing, mashed potatoes, mac & cheese, green beans and other veggies. We were there for dinner which is family style, all you can eat. I am not quite sure what dessert was as I had ordered a custom birthday cake for my hubby, I did this months in advance. You can do this by calling 1-407-827-2253. His cake was tiny but tasty, it was at an extra cost of $50.00 due to the fact that I had it custom made- they do offer standard cakes, but I am unsure of the price. They did not allow me to pay for the cake ahead of time, I was told I would be charged on my bill for dinner. Be careful as our waiter did our bill incorrectly and the cake was considered and extra on our dining plan, he had to reverse the transaction so I could pay for the cake, as I did not want it to affect the dining plan. We had a great dinner here! TIP: we ate here for dinner which is the food shown above served family style- However, the lunch menu is completely different, see online for the lunch menu.

• Visited October 2013