“~Birthday Feast~”

Ranked #164 of 3,851 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Liberty Tree Tavern tantalizes patrons at Magic Kingdom theme park with patriotic plates including clam chowder, traditional roast turkey and pot roast, as well as salads and sandwiches.Check in at the Liberty Tree Tavern restaurant podium and rest until the town crier summons your party. Be escorted through this authentic recreation of an 18th-century American inn, then sit and enjoy a New England-inspired meal.Comprised of six comfortable rooms, Liberty Tree Tavern is furnished with colonial artifacts and provides a pleasant respite from the bustle outside.
Reviewed October 27, 2013

It was my Husbands 45th birthday and I made reservations here a while ago. Good thing I did, as people were trying to get in and there were no tables available. The food is great here, we had salad, rolls, turkey, pork, beef, stuffing, mashed potatoes, mac & cheese, green beans and other veggies. We were there for dinner which is family style, all you can eat. I am not quite sure what dessert was as I had ordered a custom birthday cake for my hubby, I did this months in advance. You can do this by calling 1-407-827-2253. His cake was tiny but tasty, it was at an extra cost of $50.00 due to the fact that I had it custom made- they do offer standard cakes, but I am unsure of the price. They did not allow me to pay for the cake ahead of time, I was told I would be charged on my bill for dinner. Be careful as our waiter did our bill incorrectly and the cake was considered and extra on our dining plan, he had to reverse the transaction so I could pay for the cake, as I did not want it to affect the dining plan. We had a great dinner here! TIP: we ate here for dinner which is the food shown above served family style- However, the lunch menu is completely different, see online for the lunch menu.

There are newer reviews for Liberty Tree Tavern

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Disney again hits the nail on the head with this restaurant. The 18th century colonial theme is spot on. We went during lunch. I can't remember specifically what everyone ate, I just remember we all thought it was good. The kids received ice cream at the end which was a nice touch.
We plan on going to dinner here next which is a Thanksgiving themed meal. This is a great place to eat.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Although our experience here was pleasant we probably won't be dining here again with our family of 6. The food is very heavy and not what we would typically eat while walking a lot in hot weather.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

with our first sit-down dinner reservation. We had purchased the Disney Dining Plan and chose the Liberty Tree Tavern as a request from my sister who had eaten here before. I am glad I listened to her! The meal was excellent. Turkey, Roast Beef, ham, mashed potatoes, stuffing...oh my goodness. I am glad we had an early dinner reservation otherwise they would have had to take me out on a stretcher! I ate so much. Fortunately we were able to walk some of it off at the park afterwards! The food is AWESOME!

1  Thank Suzanne G
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Visited here with kids (5-8) for dinner while at Magic Kingdom based on other reviews, but wasn't expecting much. I tried to get into Be Our Guest and couldn't and was disappointed. I am so glad we stuck it out as the Tavern was delicious!! It is basically like an all you can eat Thanksgiving meal (I don't like turkey), but with pork, flank steak and turkey. The pork was sadly overdone so we didn't eat it but the flank steak was pink and flavorful and the kids loved the sliced turkey. The mashed potatoes and gravy received high marks and we all LOVED the Mac and cheese. I felt guilty eating it but is just so good. The green beans were great as were the mixed veggies. The dessert was incredible and again - I was not expecting to have more than a taste. It was sort of cranberry-craisin bread pudding with lightly flavored cinnamon ice cream. We all had seconds and it was the only plate we emptied and we all ate tons of food. We felt very relaxed and welcomed there and will make this a regular dinner spot when we return. I would love to try lunch as well - I believe you can order items off the menu.