“Love Ponderosa”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet
Reviewed April 4, 2014

I seek out Ponderosa every time I travel and Orlando has 2 of them. I ate there on Sunday March 23, 2014 around noon. There is a gift shop attached to this Ponderosa location.
The resturaunt was very clean, spacious. I ordered the chop steak dinner for $9.99 and the salad bar. Very good service and food. I would eat there again!

Reviewed April 3, 2014

an ok place but i think golden coral has the edge or sizzler both seem to be cleaner and brighter places

Reviewed March 20, 2014

I had the steak and shrimp and my friend had the salmon. we were both very pleased with how it was cooked, how much we received and the taste. The all-you-can-eat was good too!

Reviewed March 18, 2014

giving this ponderosa an excellent rating because of the service we got while there. From the greeter at the front to our server it was excellent. The food was good and was brought out fairly quickly, but the customer service stands out above anything else.

1  Thank 44isballn
Reviewed February 23, 2014

This is a well located nice place. We paid $6.99 for an all you can eat breakfast which proved to be good value. Staff were friendly. The variety of food was very good.