Ponderosa Steakhouse
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet
Reviewed April 12, 2013

The buffet has to be tried. Not super quality but bountious and varied. Now a family tradition. A brits magnet, all you can eat for $6.99 plus tax

Reviewed April 11, 2013

love this place, always a must go to! although last year i went to a different once in FL! will be visiting next week =)

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Sometimes you get what you pay for. The prices are reasonable but the food was very cold. I would not recommend this location to anyone. I would have much rather had McDonalds than this restaurant. Will not be going here in the future.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

The food was lovely and the buffet choice was huge the gentleman who took our orders informed us that under 3's eat free from the buffet as we had tried to order our baby a meal. The waitress was a friendly girl but didn't overly rate her customer service.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I do like the variety of choices one has in choosing the kind of steak, and pricing is reflective on the size of the portion.

I had been to Ponderosa before and have always enjoyed dining there, especially when they have a buffet to start off.

There has been changes since my last visit. It seems the buffet has become smaller; one of the reasons I like Ponderosa's buffet was they had fried chicken wings, but in my last visit, the wings were gone. You had choices in pasta, but I did enjoy their wings...sad they took them away.

I had the ribeye steak last time, and it was prepared as requested (medium well), and served with baked potato. I think if you added one more vegetable choice, it would been better.

Great service from the servers, so my latest trip to Ponderosa was good. Just...bring back the wings?

1  Thank Halreader