“And to think I was hesitating trying this....what was I thinking?”
Review of Tusker House

Tusker House
Ranked #132 of 3,776 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, African
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Buffet, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Travelers! Take a break from your safari and enjoy a taste of adventure at Tusker House Restaurant, a colorful and bustling Harambe Marketplace eatery.
Biloxi, Mississippi
“And to think I was hesitating trying this....what was I thinking?”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

First of all, make ressies for late breakfast. That way you can ride in the early morning and get a late breakfast early lunch. It was perfect. The food was incredible. On par with Boma for the park. Donald was so cute too. We got a photo with him and met the gang while eating. The kids and mom had a blast. Loved ALL the variety to eat. I will return!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank thejettsetters

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
toronto
“Wild Trek Safari”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Wonderful private safari for my son and I. Two knowledgable guides - Amanda and Andrea- to ourselves as well as our own big truck, driver, fresh water, and a close up trek into the back woods with our guides to see the animals super close. Lumch was provided by the Tusker House and was very good

Visited July 2013
1 Thank rain2643
Orlando, Florida
“Interesting buffet with too many tasty items to choose from!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We're not into character dining, so skipped that part of the experience - if you want, you can too, just tell the attendents outside that you just want to eat. Once inside we took the time to review the entire length of the huge buffet line to decide on what to eat. Hard decision! We concentrated on the dishes you probably wouldn't find anywhere else, and they ALL were excellent. Especially liked the salmon, but everything was great. Very nicely spiced, and the vareity was incredible. Would absolutely recommend reservations and trip to this unique dining experience. We'll be back!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank MyTwoCent s
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Delicious!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

This was my second favorite meal of our Disney vacation. What better setting to try a wide variety of unusual foods than a buffet? I took a little of everything and then went back for a lot of the things that appealed to me the most. Plus, we got a chance to take pictures with Mickey, Donald, and Goofy without having to wait in ridiculous lines to do so!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank jojobe23
Gainesville, Florida
“Do not Eat!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Let me just start by saying the good things about the Tusker House, the characters were good we got to see all of them which was nice. Our waiter was good and the food was not the worst I have ever eaten. It was not good though! Breakfast is served here as well as lunch our reservation was made right at the time they were switching from breakfast to lunch. (Very bad idea) When we came in there was still breakfast food out (old breakfast food) along with fresh lunch. This was very gross!! So when we came in to eat we did not have as many choices with all the breakfast food everywhere.There are two rooms a smaller one (which of course we sat in) and a larger one. In both rooms everybody is cramed together. It's just not nice. Lets add on top of this that there are flies EVERYWHERE!!!! So save your money and go to the flame tree!

Visited May 2013