“Okay”

Toy Story Pizza Planet
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Description: Get your fill of fun and food with individual pizzas, meatball subs, salads, cookies – and arcade games.
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

Lines were long, pizza taste like frozen pizza. Meatballs were better than I thought. No need to wait if the lines are long. Also what they call salad is a joke.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

Very "meh" pizza. Basically a little mini digiorno - greasy, thick crust and melt the roof of your mouth sauce/cheese/toppings. I didn't feel so hot after eating it. Was probably the greasy nature of it.

The side-caesar salad barely had any dressing and was pretty lackluster.

The peanut free dessert options here are beyond lousy. The cappuccino cupcake looks amazing - I wish they had something equally awesome that didn't have nuts other than an oily, dried out "8-top common allergen free" chocolate chip cookie. Yuck.

I'd love not to return here, but DHS has such lousy quick service dining options that we're pretty much forced to grab a quick bite here when we spend the day in the park.

1  Thank K N
Reviewed November 29, 2013

This is one of my favorite quick services. I don't know why, I just have always liked the atmosphere here and I think the food is good. I recommend it for anyone going to Hollywood Studios who wants a quick but good meal.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Very cute place to eat, its very loud and busy with the same pizza you can get all over disney, but its the environment that is cool.

1  Thank Kim R
Reviewed November 13, 2013

If your kids love Toy Story as much as mine, you need to bring them here. The food is really not bad. I actually enjoy the pizza and Caesar salad, granted I've usually worked up a pretty good appetite by the time we sit down to eat anywhere at Disney. My husband tried the meatball sub and thought it was quite good. Good food or not, I'd still not miss the chance to see the smiles on my kids' faces knowing they were eating at "Pizza Planet". If that's lost on you, then you may not get the appeal of such a restaurant.