“Very good food” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sunshine Seasons

Sunshine Seasons
Ranked #382 of 3,633 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: From Asian noodle bowls to made-to-order sandwiches served on artisan breads, choices are plentiful at this collection of restaurants that offer quick service.
Reading
“Very good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Have eaten there several times over the years, and it never disappoints. Good selection of food, and generally excellent quality. Great value, and easily the best location for Quick Service meals.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank john02345

Colorado Springs, CO
“Easily the best quick serve option at WDW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

We had a couple of meals here while at Epcot and thought it was the best of the quick service options we tried. The oak grilled salmon and green beans were excellent and the chicken caesar salad was delicious. They have a nice variety of options.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank LisaM81
Massachusetts
“Best Quick Serve Food At Disney”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

This was the best quick food at disney. My son and husband and I ate there twice for lunch while we were at disney. One time I had a turkey sandwhich on chiabatta bread that came with potato salad (without mayonaise). The second time I had salmon with seasoned potatoes and very fresh steamed green beans. My husband had an asian dish one time and a tuna steak salad another. My son had 2 asian dishes. They also had the widest selection of desserts for the meal plan that I saw the entire trip....by far. All of it was delicious and not at all what I expected from quick serve. It was busy but we found a table both times. It is in the land pavillion. If you don't want a burger and soggy fries, go here.

• Visited April 2013
Algonquin, Illinois
“Lots of variety”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

My daughter and I shared a Turkey and Monterey Jack on Ciabatta which we enjoyed quite a bit. My son had Mongolian beef which he also enjoyed. It was a lot of food. My husband had Asian chicken which was another large portion and quite tasty. This food court is large and noisy. There is A LOT of traffic going through to get to Soarin' and Living with the Land. Best advice - eat lunch/dinner early to get a seat.

Visited March 2013
White Plains, MD
“Great quick service restaurant at Epcot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Cafeteria style quick service with some good food choices. They have a chicken caesar salad that was very good. I really enjoyed the potato salad. The kid's meal comes with 2 sides (you pay for it whether you get them or not - so get them, something we didn't find out until we got to the cash register). My kid's sides included grapes and yogurt. Their strawberry shortcake was very yummy. The pizza panini was yummy too and comes in a kid's meal size. We like this place so much, we returned to eat here again on our 2nd day at Epcot.

• Visited February 2013