“Very good food”

Ranked #235 of 3,862 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Description: From Asian noodle bowls to made-to-order sandwiches served on artisan breads, choices are plentiful at this collection of restaurants that offer quick service.
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Have eaten there several times over the years, and it never disappoints. Good selection of food, and generally excellent quality. Great value, and easily the best location for Quick Service meals.

1  Thank john02345

Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Noodles and rice with overly saucy Asian meats or over priced Uncrustables were not what we expected! The seating area is perfect for unpacking a picnic in air conditioning, but I wish we would have carefully looked at the picture menu near the restrooms before entering the mess of cafeteria style dining.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

We had a couple of meals here while at Epcot and thought it was the best of the quick service options we tried. The oak grilled salmon and green beans were excellent and the chicken caesar salad was delicious. They have a nice variety of options.

1  Thank LisaM81
Reviewed April 25, 2013

This was the best quick food at disney. My son and husband and I ate there twice for lunch while we were at disney. One time I had a turkey sandwhich on chiabatta bread that came with potato salad (without mayonaise). The second time I had salmon with seasoned potatoes and very fresh steamed green beans. My husband had an asian dish one time and a tuna steak salad another. My son had 2 asian dishes. They also had the widest selection of desserts for the meal plan that I saw the entire trip....by far. All of it was delicious and not at all what I expected from quick serve. It was busy but we found a table both times. It is in the land pavillion. If you don't want a burger and soggy fries, go here.

Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

Very limited for breakfast options but great if you want to be early in the park, do a couple of rides before breakfast.