“Great Food Court”

Ranked #224 of 3,790 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Description: From Asian noodle bowls to made-to-order sandwiches served on artisan breads, choices are plentiful at this collection of restaurants that offer quick service.
massachusetts
“Great Food Court”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

This was our first visit to the Sunshine Food Fair in The Land. It is a food court with hot and cold food and sandwiches. They also have a great bakery! The vegetable wrap was flavorful and delicious! The deserts are plentiful and awesome! We were there early evening and there was plenty of tables available.
Would definitely recommend a visit.

• Visited August 2012

Oranjestad, Aruba
“You would expect healthier food after the rides about the land”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

My thought while eating and drinking was that they might want to use more of the fresh products they are showing you in the rides. But the prices were really reasonable, especially for a park like Epcot Center. I also like that they are using a lot of senior citizens to work in the facilities. I can imagine it is a bit difficult for them to work with all that modern technology at their age, so I can also imagine it can be a challenge for the management sometimes, but is an interesting development.

• Visited August 2012
Austin, Texas
“crowded!”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

knew it was going to be crowded like before years past..was spit on several years ago if you sit right under the 2nd floor so this time around we sat right in the middle =) no problems there! gets real crowded bc of Soarin ride coming out but if you go there for earlier lunch/past lunch time then there's less people..good selections..the stir fry is tasty but not the biggest portion there..nice to have many diff. kid's menu in the food court too...still nice to eat in comfty AC environment and then hop onto the Land ride for a tour of some of Epcot's fresh and living things grown there..

Visited July 2012
Cape Cod MA
“Breakfast has a Limited menu”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We were on the Disney Deluxe Dining Plan. This restaurant is located in Epcot in the Land

We wanted a leisure start for our day so instead of scheduling breakfast at a sit down we decided on here. We heard good things about the selection.

What a disappointment. For a family that has been on the dining plan and eating at mostly breakfast buffets this was a big letdown. The only meal offered was French toast. I asked the manager would it be OK, if my kids chose a muffin or donut and drink for their dinner plan choice. On the dining plan kids must choose from a Kids menu. Only thing being offered was the French toast. Only 2 of my kids liked that. I was told that they could pick a pastry, fruit and drink.

We all chose our items. I did not want fruit and neither did one of my children. The guy at the register was flustered and upset by the end of our transaction. He said we were not following the dining rules and he was going to have to use our snack credits and we would still owe $$. I told him that the manager over there said it was OK. He said no! I called her over she told him it was OK. She walked away. He still refused to ring it up. I gave her a look, she came back over and he kept telling her it was not ringing up right because we did not have the right amount of foods. I told him I did not want the fruit and I am not taking it to waste it. I finally said forget it. We’ll go somewhere else. My hubby went to put the 3 orders of French toast down and we started to walk away and magical the register worked and we were able to pay for our breakfast with 6 dining credits, no snack credits or $$ used.

My advice is when on the dining plan follow the rules to a T.

The food was good but not great. It is a large open seating area and you feel like you’re a fish in a bowl.

• Visited July 2012
Elk Grove Village, Illinois
“Wide variety of food choices”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Sunshine Season has a wide variety of food options, from Chinese food to paninis to wood-grilled pork chops to a bakery. So there should be something that everyone in your party will enjoy. Also, while the food stations are set up like a food court, there is a single set of cash registers, which means that the people in your party can all get food from different stations, but you only have to wait in line to pay once. The result was that even though the it was busy while we were there, it might have been the fastest set of lines in any of the counter service restaurants we visited during our week in Disney World. My wife and I each chose the wood-grilled pork chop, which was excellent. The portions sizes were large. My wife wasn't quite able to finish hers.

"Value" is always a tricky question when talking about Disney restaurants, because it means something different to a person who is using the Disney Dining Plan (like we did) than to someone who is paying cash for every meal. My meal of a pork chop, chocolate mousse cake and a soft drink came to almost $20. So it can be a bit pricey if you are paying cash. But for someone on the Dining Plan, that's an excellent value for a counter service credit.

In all, we enjoyed our meal, and will will strongly consider visiting here again on future trips to Epcot.

• Visited May 2012