“Amazing restaurant!”
Review of Mama Della's

Mama Della's
Reserve with OpenTable
Mama Della's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #73 of 3,896 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Had an amazing dinner at Mama Della's with my family, including my boys ages 5 and 9. Not only was the food outrageously delicious, but the staff was incredibly nice and accommodating. We even met Mama who gave us a big hug! Loved this restaurant!!!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I was prepared not to like Mama Della's, because it seemed like a restaurant trying to be an Italian restaurant rather than an Italian restaurant. Consider me converted. I don't know if that's really Mama Della who brings the food to your table, but geez, it's kind of fun to pretend it is, isn't it? Strolling musicians and singers are a nice but not over the top touch.

Food is good, not great, but still better than anything else in the parks. Was not crowded on a relatively busy Sunday night at Universal. One side note: if walking from Hard Rock Hotel, do not take the looooooong garden walk they suggest. Just walk out the front door and go right across the street. It will take you about half the time.

2  Thank Adam L
Reviewed April 30, 2013

The sights at Portifino Bay are beautiful. The food is fantastic, I ordered the Lasagna. It was excellent.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Mama Della's was authentic Italian! We enjoyed the restaurant atmosphere with its bright colored tableclothes, italian pottery and dinnerware, charming quaint decor like your italian grandmothers dining room. You felt good just walking in smelling the garlic and fresh pasta and feeling like you were at someones warm, inviting home. They took care of all our special requests without a question or complaint. Service was friendly and fantastic1

Reviewed April 25, 2013

We were a table of 6, celebrating my husbands birthday. Our daughter had sent champagne from California, and it was waiting for us on the table with a nice hand written note. Our wait staff was pleasant and never made us feel rushed.The bread on the table was amazing, warm and fresh. We ordered an antipasto which was presented very attractively , and calamari which was pretty standard. All of our entrees were superb, my chicken Marsala was moist and full of flavor, and my husbands chicken parm was outstanding. We ordered bottles of Rocca Chianti which pared well with all our entrees.The roving singers added a great touch, without being totally intrusive. Our biggest disappointment was that Mama was not there that evening, and that was a big reason we decided on this restaurant. Not an inexpensive evening, 400$ for 6, but it was a special occasion, and we were treated as honored guests, down to the chocolate cake that they brought out to give to the birthday boy :)