“Great food, nice place to relax and cool off, good for vegetarians too.”

The Plaza Restaurant
Ranked #271 of 3,828 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Plaza Restaurant in Magic Kingdom Theme Park takes you back to Victorian America with accented mirrors, art nouveau art and turn-of-the-20th-century flourishes.The menu at The Plaza Restaurant contains timeless lunch and dinner classics, such as grilled deli-style sandwiches, burgers, hearty salads and hand-dipped ice cream fountain favorites.
Buffalo, NY
“Great food, nice place to relax and cool off, good for vegetarians too.”
Reviewed May 27, 2009

We ate lunch at the Plaza with our 4 year old daughter and infant son in May, 2009. The food was very good! They had some nice sandwiches and salads and a couple different choices for vegetarians, including a yummy vegetable sandwich with broccoli slaw. The Plaza is located on Main Street in Disney - right by Tomorrowland. Nothing too special about the atmosphere, but the prices were actually pretty good by Disney standards. I would consider this to be one of the best values. We would go back!

2 Thank TrpReviwr

• Korean first
Orlando
“It's a diner but located in the Magic Kingdom”
Reviewed April 23, 2009

This is basically diner food in an ice cream store environment. Good french fries and desserts and everything else is what you would expect from a diner.

1 Thank FLAdiner
Edmonton, AB, Canada
“Great Meal at the Plaza... Make Sure To Have The Banana Split!!!”
Reviewed March 6, 2009

We ate at the Plaza for lunch on our last day in the park. We waited only about 8 min. or so for our seating, which was the longest we waited our whole 2 weeks, but I still cannot complain about that. We were seated and given our menus. I'll admit the menu was a bit limited, but they all seem to be at Disney. I can't remember what the salad I had was called, but it was large with grilled chicken, strawberries, gargonzola cheese and other yummy stuff topped on a huge bed of baby greens with a sweet sour raspberry vinagrette. It was so huge there was no way I could finish it. My husband and daughter both had the Plaza Club sandwich with fresh made chips and both really liked them as well. My son had the kids meal with a ham and cheese sandwich, etc. He really liked it as they cut the sandwich into the shape of Mickey's head and add cherry tomatoes for eyes and cucumber slices in the ears. We were on the dining plan and as desert is included with EVERY meal... and I mean EVERY, we all chose the Banana Split for desert and WOW - IT WAS AMAZING and sooooo huge. It was the best desert of our trip. All in all the food was very good but it wasn't amazing, however, I do know I would definitely go back just for the Banana Splits at the least!

3 Thank Sirengirl
garner, nc
“overpriced and disappointine”
Reviewed December 11, 2008

The sandwhiches were just okay. For 2 adult and 1 child the bill came out to almost $40 for lunch and I was still hungry when I left. I thought this was too much money and will not return.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“wasn't my favorite but the food was great”
Reviewed September 15, 2008

wasn't my favorite but the food was great

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook