Restaurant Marrakesh
Ranked #145 of 3,894 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Restaurant Marrakesh was definitely worth the stop. The food was delicious, if a bit on the expensive side. Several vegetarian options. The baklava for the dessert was excellent, but the other two options were kind of bad. The band and the belly dancer were entertaining, and the wait staff were some of the most friendly in the park.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,170)

Reviewed May 29, 2013

It's hard to find non meat options in the parks. But this place delivers. Thank heavens. I loved the belly dancing and music, the food was really very good and the atmosphere was perfect.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I love this place, the food is delicious. At times there's a band and a belly dancer. Just one thing, the food is really expensive for what it is (I would expect to pay around $100 for two for lunch).

Reviewed May 20, 2013

We didn't make a restaurant reservation prior to our day at Epcot, so we got turned away from our first two choices. The Restaurant Marrakesh was recommended by an Epcot regular who overheard our dining problem. We tried the Marrakesh, got seated immediately, and everyone enjoyed their meal. The menu did accommodate the two in our group of five who are vegetarian. Our meals included Couscous With Vegetables, Shish Kebab, and Lamb Meshoui. Between us we tried all three desserts. Musicians and dancer were good, including the kids in the restaurant in their program. Service was the best of our five days of eating at the Disney Parks.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

My mother had been dying to come here for years but misleading reviews made her second guess every time it came to booking, so this past November we went for her birthday and we were definitely not disappointed. First we check in and wait to be seated (I highly recommend making reservations). The waiting area is quite cramped and in the way of the bathrooms but thankfully the wait was no more than 20 minutes. Once seated we were promptly greeted by our waiter who took our drink orders. He was very attentive and helpful when we had questions. The atmosphere was very festive and it felt like I truly was in Morocco. The food was quite exceptional and the portions were quite satisfying. I had the Couscous with Lamb Shank and it was amazing. For desert I had the Marrakesh Delight and it was very light and refreshing. Overall it was a wonderful experience and I would definitely eat here again.

1  Thank Alexis B