“Good but overpriced”

Ranked #145 of 3,896 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 23, 2013

As the title says - good food but a little expensive. We all enjoyed the starters and mains; the coffee was poor though. Service was efficient- sometimes too so, clearing up when two of the party had not finished. At $300 for 6 people with one round of drinks it seems pricey: more so when you consider we were in and out in 45 minutes.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,170)

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I was here last september and I am sad to have to put "horrible" with anything Disney related, bc I absolutely LOVE Disney! However, this experience left a sour taste in my mouth. I will start off by saying that the atmosphere was excellent and my family and I enjoyed the belly dancer. The food was great, but our service was absolutely horrible. The waiter was rude and he did not seem to appreciate the fact that we were paying with the "Disney Dining Plan." He was half way decent until it came time to pay and to have us sing for our tab. He prefilled and unreasonable percentage for his tip. He handed us the receipt for us to sing and when we started asking questions he got very defensive and extremely rude. He literaly pulled the pen from my aunts hand and we coulld tell how mad he was because we changed the tip percentage. I am good tipper, but after his attitude I would not have even left him one cent!! He did not deserve it! It is sad that he was working there, because if was not for him, I would have given this restaurant an excellent review. I hope if you decide to go this employee is no longer there!

2  Thank Elizarmiento
Reviewed April 20, 2013

We could not find anywhere with reservations for a sit down dinner at Epcot or boardwalk and found this. What a nice surprise.

Food was excellent and not obscenely overpriced either. Basic middle eastern fare, but well done, most of us had the various kabobs and cous cous entrees. Meat was done well and slide off the fork without a knife, and the cous cous and salads were excellent.

Kids meals were fine and they even had pasta for them if they were picky.

Belly dancers and music was a nice touch as well, and entertaining.
Art work inside the building, at the back of the Moroccan pavilion was also quite ornate and made for a nice atmosphere. We would go back

Reviewed April 17, 2013

My girlfriend and I have been coming to Disney World for the past three years, and I have been coming since I was a kid (she demands we come every year to get a little bit of her missed Disney child experiences back), and this is the best Disney restaurant we've been to! We've tried out many of the other Epcot World Showcase dining establishments, but this was hands down the best. We had the Mediterranean Salad for two appetizer and the Goat Cheese appetizer, and both were some of the best african/middle-eastern food we've had. The service was wonderful (Faysal and Latifa), who were warm, attentive, and fun. The atmosphere was perfect, not too loud and not too quiet, well-lit, the belly-dancing was fun and the guitar and drumming was a great back-drop to the evening. Highest recommendation.

1  Thank Michael L
Reviewed April 11, 2013

first off, I am a Disney World junky- our yearly vacation is ALWAYS without exception to Disney. I have been there 8 times and eaten in every restaurant except in the Candian Steakhouse and Paris in Epcot and this place was good compared to non- Disney restaurants but not what I have come to expect from Disney- the food was good but nothing to write home about, the service was excellent and the atmosphere was terrific. I probably will not return because there are soooo many better place- Germany, Italy, Coral Reef in Epcot. I guess this is the reason why you really don't need reservations here