“Felt transported to another land and a great meal”

Restaurant Marrakesh
Ranked #144 of 3,898 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 6, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed a fantastic dinner of Shish Ke Bob at this restaurant, and the food, service, and atmosphere was excellent. A bit pricey, but hey, you're on vacation, spoil yourself.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,172)

Reviewed March 3, 2013

We had our usual enjoyable lunch at Marrakesh. I'm a big fan of their chicken couscous and hot mint tea. I've had each of the past two years the day before the half marathon. Helps me carbo load and it sits well on the tummy. The service is always excellent and the atmosphere is fun. Can't figure out why this restaurant isn't more popular with Disney diners. We arrived at noon to a nearly empty room. It filled up a bit while we were there, but not to the level it should be.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Authentic food with live belly dancers and atmosphere like moraco. All restaurants in Epcot have staff from the country represented.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This restaurant is definitely a hidden gem in Epcot. We have browsed the Morocco courtyards many times and bypassed it many times. After eating at almost all the restaurants in Epcot, but this is one of our new favorites. The couscous was fluffy and delectable, my husband's lamb was melting in his mouth, and the kids even enjoyed the food! In addition, the kids really enjoyed the belly dancing. Service was fantastic too- everyone was extremely friendly from the busboys to the servers. Don't the the exterior fool you, this decorations inside this place are as intricate as the other Morocco courtyards!

2  Thank wannarideabike
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Being married to a Moroccan it made sense to me to go to Restaurant Marrakech on our recent trip to Epcot. I have to say, this is as realistic to Morocco as you will get. The food is excellent and has all the traditional spices and flavours of Moroccan cooking. Reminded my husband and I of being back home. Service is wonderful and went out of their way to keep guests happy. If you want to experience a real taste for Morocco then please check this place out, it is wonderful!

1  Thank Nicole155019