“Just too rushed, noisy and crowded”

Nine Dragons Restaurant
Ranked #202 of 3,924 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Visited the Nine Dragons after a gap of several years. It has a great location at Epcot but I sensed it had dropped its standards. The menu was not as good but the food we had was a good standard. It just was rushed with the reservation not being ready, in fact we waited for 25 minutes. We also felt that we were being rushed to free up the table. There are a lot better places at Epcot.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,050)

Reviewed April 13, 2013

We were able to get a 6:15 dinner reservation the morning of so we were excited to try a Chinese food dinner with our picky little guys. We got seated quickly and service was very good. We tried the pot stickers, which come as four with dipping sauce. My pickiest 9yo loved the Lo Mein noodles and my other picky 7yo liked his sweet and sour chicken. I had the Kung Pao chicken which was great. My husband had the sweet and sour pork and the spinach noodles that came with it were amazing. Total bill with tip was $90, making it more reasonable than other options. For a more authentic experience, I would recommend Teppan Edo in Japan but this is another good family option.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I work for a Chinese -American company so I am exposed to a lot of Chinese food. I have learned to know good Chinese from mediocre. The nine dragon was very good. The white fish was excellent. Light, flavorful excellent service. Good value. I only missed having green tea ice cream.
It won't equal some of my meals in Shanghai or Nanjing. But then, not much in the USA does.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

If you are looking for good food while at Disney World, this is a great option. The menu isn't too varied but the dishes are served hot and the seasoning is good. The restaurant is a large dining room with nice decor and you definitely don't feel like you are inside an amusement park. Make sure you check to see when the acrobats are performing because they are right outside the front of the restaurant so you can check them out before or after your meal.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

I really love this place! We went here in 2009 and had to go back on this trip. It was really good then and was really good now.
The service was outstanding and the food was very tasty. I had the sweet and sour pork and spinach noodles as the side. THAT was really good. A nice flavor that complemented the pork.
I highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Bob J