“Best steak ever”
Review of Charley's Grille - CLOSED

Charley's Grille
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 1 mile north of the Florida Mall (Sand Lake Road)
Reviewed April 21, 2013

The service was excellent and the food was wonderful. I recommend this as the best steak restaurant in Orlando

Reviewed April 14, 2013

They took for ever to take the order plus after waiting for long time they bring the wrong steak! Also for drinks and bread refill a long waiting time for that too,we complain with the manager and didn't do nothing about it they don't care. Definitely a HORRIBLE experience,never again I will go there!!! Very disappointed.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

My wife and I made the decision to go to celebrate a great career chance. We both ordered filets (medium rare) which had to be sent back twice due to being ice cold in the middle. The third ones both came out more resembling brisket with a burnt outside and completely gray in the middle. My wife's potato had to be redone due to being over cooked to the point of being brown in the center and unedible. Charley's used to be "the" steakhouse in Orlando and now I would prefer to get a steak from Chili's before I eat here again.

Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

I had read some reviews complaining of the menu change, I never had the old one and the food I experienced was super! I would come back.

1  Thank Deadlyden54
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Thank you for the good service and the nice meat, we came 'accidentally' to the best restaurant of Orlando!