“Good interactive entertainment”

and up
Sleuth's Mystery Dinner Show, Orlando
Ranked #12 of 71 Concerts & Shows in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: You are invited to step into the world of comedy, mystery and intrigue at Sleuths Mystery Dinner Shows. You will mingle with unusual characters…watch out! The action is fast and the laughter is contagious as you become the detective and solve the crime through a live interrogation! You’ll enjoy appetizers, salad, choice of delicious dinner (Cornish Hen, Cheese Lasagna with or without Meatballs or Prime Rib for an additional charge), choice of mystery dessert and unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks. Fantastic group rates for parties of 15 or more. Great for all ages! Shows can also travel to the location of your choice! Call for reservations
Mumbai (Bombay), India
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Good interactive entertainment”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Good show, the actors involve everyone in solving the murder mystery. The dinner was good, with a nice vegetarian option too.

Visited January 2014

Romeo, Michigan
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“A must do!”
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

My family and I have experienced the show 4 times and it's always a treat!! It's great for ages 11 and up- some jokes are a little racy but so hilarious. The servers are awesome and always keep the drinks coming. This place is the best thing to do in the evening, perfect after a day lounging poolside! The food really isn't great, I've always gotten the vegetarian pasta, tastes a little bland. The price is a little high but never pay full price- check at your resort or online for a coupon, best one I've seen is 7$ off per person! I highly recommend seeing one of the shows!!

Spring Hill, Florida
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“lots of great family fun”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

my family and i had a blast at sleuth's! the food was good and the service was excellent! the show was very funny and family appropriate! we will definitely be back

Visited January 2014
Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Loved it!!!”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

I had been wanting to go every time I had been in Orlando just had never had the chance. So glad I got the chance this time loved it. We had a blast. Can't wait to go to another show when we come back to the area.

Visited April 2014
Daytona Beach, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“great fun”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

It was something very different..My son and I love mystery shows and this was fun..We had a good group at our table, which of course made the experience enjoyable. Some of the acting was a little cheesy but you went there to have fun. We got a great coupon deal. The food was very good..and the dessert excellent.We had several kids at our evening and they seemed to have a good time. As for the review of the person that wrote about the sexual undertones..they are in all the animated movies the kids go to today...Most dont get it. I would say its not for kids under 8..great for a group..Would love to try a different theme and go again!!!!

Visited March 2014