“This was a really fun evening!”

Sleuths Mystery Dinner Shows
Book In Advance
More Info
$57.99*
and up
Sleuth's Mystery Dinner Show, Orlando
Ranked #13 of 71 Concerts & Shows in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: You are invited to step into the world of comedy, mystery and intrigue at Sleuths Mystery Dinner Shows. You will mingle with unusual characters…watch out! The action is fast and the laughter is contagious as you become the detective and solve the crime through a live interrogation! You’ll enjoy appetizers, salad, choice of delicious dinner (Cornish Hen, Cheese Lasagna with or without Meatballs or Prime Rib for an additional charge), choice of mystery dessert and unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks. Fantastic group rates for parties of 15 or more. Great for all ages! Shows can also travel to the location of your choice! Call for reservations
Lubbock, Texas
“This was a really fun evening!”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

The acting was great, the story was clever, and everyone- from cast members to meal service staff- was personable and fun to be around. It was fun to get to know the others at our table as we solved the murder together. The food was excellent, too! We will definitely go to Sleuth's again!

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Funny and safe”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Although there was plenty of innuendo for the adults, this show was safe for children, one of whom received a cute "detective's hat." Funnier than any inprov show I've ever seen, the audience participation was well done and the pacing was superb. This is not to mention a pretty good mystery to solve. The food was ok with lots and lots of beverages included. Good service. If you like dinner theater that is just a little bit on the silly side, you'll love this. I would think it would be especially great with a table of friends.

Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Awesome Family Entertainment”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

We took our 12 year old daughter, since she wants to grow up to be a detective!
She had so much fun. The cast was great and really engaged the audience throughout the whole experience. There was more comedy than mystery, which made it a super fun time for everyone there.

The food was good, the service better (unlimited drinks was a huge plus), and the cast stayed around, after the show, and interacted with the guests. This was a great experience - highly recommended.

1 Thank Christopher W
Largo, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Show”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

We go to Orlando two to three times a year and the Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show is a "must see" on every trip. The show is excellent, the humor is better than a comedy show, but is still a murder mystery. But don't let me forget the meal....just great and we always finish it off with their great Keylime Pie. Hats off to Sleuths....can't wait to see your next show!!!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Mikki E
Kansas City, Missouri
“Great Time for the Family”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I'm giving this 5 stars despite the extremely lacking bar service, because we were there the day after Christmas and the second bartender didn't show up. Took my two kids, ages 14 and 10. They loved it, and asked me to find something similar in our hometown. I must have ADHD, because I was more focused on the character-acting than on the story and my solutions were moronic. Meanwhile my kids both solved the crime. (Maybe they watch too much CSI). The actors were talented and snarky, yet also patient, working to balance snark with customer service. I say this because they carefully handled the challenge of some dip**** bringing a toddler who (despite OBVIOUS rules) did not take said toddler from the room when it cried, instead entertaining the noisy creature with coos at their table. Do not bring a baby to this event. It takes a while, gets active, and guests need to be able to hear to participate. Food was enjoyable, and you can't beat bottomless beer and wine (although Budweiser, I guess that can be beat actually). The actors character-posed for pics with my kids, wrapping up the event with a great memoir. Would definitely go again.

Visited December 2013