“Fun Date Night”

and up
Sleuth's Mystery Dinner Show, Orlando
Ranked #12 of 71 Concerts & Shows in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: You are invited to step into the world of comedy, mystery and intrigue at Sleuths Mystery Dinner Shows. You will mingle with unusual characters…watch out! The action is fast and the laughter is contagious as you become the detective and solve the crime through a live interrogation! You’ll enjoy appetizers, salad, choice of delicious dinner (Cornish Hen, Cheese Lasagna with or without Meatballs or Prime Rib for an additional charge), choice of mystery dessert and unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks. Fantastic group rates for parties of 15 or more. Great for all ages! Shows can also travel to the location of your choice! Call for reservations
Sanford, Florida, United States
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun Date Night”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

The mystery dinner show spices up a rather ordinary meal. The show was pretty cool; my date and I loved it.

Visited April 2013
CustomerService01, Guest Relations Manager at Sleuths Mystery Dinner Shows, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Thank you for choosing us for your date night!

Bradenton, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good family fun night”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We have been to many of the other dinner theaters in Orlando and Sleuths provided good food and entertainment for the price of the show. Three of us had the prime rib with baked potato and my son had the lasagna with meatballs. My boys (20 and 16) were dragging their feet coming with us to the show, they were very surprised and had a good time. The only thing they didn't like was they had their backs to the stage. The tables were close together which made it difficult to turn chair around. We are planning to come back for another show toward the end of the year.

Visited May 2013
CustomerService01, Guest Relations Manager at Sleuths Mystery Dinner Shows, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
We are pleased to hear that we were able to captivate your boys' attention and that you are planning on visiting us again. We are sorry that they had such difficulty turning their chairs around. Some houses have more people than others. We look forward to seeing you again and hopefully making your boy more comfortable.
DeBary, Florida
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Something to do...”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Had a good time but can find other things to do for the price. The food wasn't that good but the show was entertaining. Loved the audience interaction. Kids are 12 and 9 and they stayed entertained.

North Palm Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“WOW WHAT A SURPRISE! A GREAT NIGHT! AMAZING!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I was completely surprised on when our family visited Sleuths on Sunday 05/26/13.
I was with my wife and 2 teenage boys 13, 15. I walked in uptight and tense.
Looking forward to a great evening but ready to be disappointed. We were greeted in the bar area by a very very funny man, dressed as a security guard, that was making us all feel at home. He was explaining our evening as well as guiding us. We all felt comfortable and relaxed at this point. He was explaining all that was going to transpire as well as setting the mood for our evening. We all visited the bar and had drinks. I had the Blue Hawaiian, my wife had the Pina Colada with the souvenir glass. My kids also had souvenir Pina Coladas (No alcohol) with lighted glasses. They loved being able to sit at the bar. The bartenders 2 of them were amazing! Serving everyone there in 15 minutes. A very nice atmosphere. After a little while we were escorted to our seats. Everyone had a great view. We all had the Lasagna with meatballs. The Salad, Lasagna, Meatballs, and desert were excellent. My kids loved it as well.
Now the show. This experience was out of this world. It was so funny and witty. The actors were pulling stuff out of every turn. This evening was so entertaining and funny. These actors were very very talented. We were laughing and entertained the entire evening.
My kids loved it and cant wait to come back!
Thank You! Sleuths and Crew for a fantastic evening that we will always remember!
Alex and Family, NPB FL.

2 Thank Alex C
We are very happy that we so pleasantly surprised you and your family. Our entire team aims to please and we are thrilled that we hit the mark for you!
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Not worth the money, extremely disappointed!”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

My mom and sister were in town and we wanted to do something fun. I have always wanted to go to a mystery dinner and I haven't been to one yet. After reading the reviews online about Sleuth's it got overall good reviews. For how expensive it was and all the good reviews, I went in with high expectations. We went to the Premiere show and it was such a disappointment! The acting was horrible! Also, I'm not a parent but the table behind us had small children and the actors made very sexual comments throughout the entire performance. I was upset to that kids were even allowed in. I really wish I could have gotten my money back - seriously it was such a waste of time and money. The only good thing was that the food was half way decent but I could have gone out to eat at a restaurant and saved money and had a much better experience.