“Red Lobster”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Great food; great service! Located just opposite my hotel Four Point by Sheraton Orlando Studio City, Orlando, I was able to enjoy an evening of great dining.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

Great food, slightly expensive but worth every penny.
The garlic shrimp is amazing.
Great location, friendly staff wished we had a red lobster in the UK

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Were guided through the whole restaurant, past many empty tables, to a table served by an inexperienced waitress. She greeted us with "I have another table ahead of you and you will have to wait". She was very friendly and tried to please. The food, not very memorable, just slightly better than fast food, worse than other Red Lobsters I visited

Reviewed July 14, 2014

We went here twice during our stay in Orlando and it was lovely both times.
The first time we went our waiter informed us he was bringing bread, we had no idea that these were actually chedder bay biscuits so it was a nice surprise! They were very light and fluffy and very tasty (even to someone who isn't much of a fan of cheese).
My mam had the sweet chili shrimp and the lobster pizza (although both are appetizers our waiter was happy to bring them as her main course), she was thouroughly wowed by both although the shrimp were her favourite.
I ordered the maple glazed chicken with mashed potatoes and fries which was absolutley lovely!
On our second visit, my mam ordered the shrimp again but as her appetizer and got the shrimp linguini for her entree this time. She said it was delicious although wished she'd opted for the half portion as after the biscuits and chili shrimp she was quite full.
I ordered the chicken again, this time with wild rice pilaf and green beans. The chicken had more sauce this time, perhaps a little too much but the rice was so gorgeous!
The atmosphere and setting here is lovely and service is very good, definitely recommend.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Not just seafood as we thought. Great choice and food was superb. We had four courses for $16.99 and the service was second to none.