“Our favorite Thai place!”
Review of Thai Cuisine

Thai Cuisine
Ranked #1,804 of 3,863 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This place is definitely a hole in the wall and the lights may go out randomly for half a second during your visit, but the food is awesome and the service is great! Our "go-to" is the drunken noodles and wonton soup!!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

service was VERY BAD for all of thai restaurant in orlando.... one of waitress she always work for fri and sat dinner was very rude and mean to me and customers

1  Thank vince f
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

This little restaurant is one of my all time favorites, and my #1 go to when needing a perfect dining experience.
Friendly staff, fantastic food, great atmosphere and well priced. They have all levels of spiciness including the deadly (but delicious) Thai Hot.
The staff here do such a great job that my wife and I celebrate all of of our special events here (Valentine's, Anniversary, etc...)

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Love all the food here! Service is great and food is super tasty. Be careful if you order thai spicy it is very hot. I enjoy super hot food and that was just a little to hot. Great selection. Have come here several times and plan on coming back.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We've been here many times and it's always good. I don't consider myself a Thai food fan, but I like curry. They have 4 different kinds, all good. I experimented once with the garlic chicken, and that was excellent too.

It's in a run-down area of town, and a bit back from the road, but it's a jewel.