New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Oh Que Bueno Restaurant
Ranked #668 of 3,639 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: South American, Colombian, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
“Great food and desserts!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Lots of great traditional Colombian dishes. Liquor drinks are just ok but their homemade desserts are awesome. The restaurant is usually really busy so make sure you ask for what you want all at the same time when you order. You may not see your server much after. It's worth the wait though!!

1 Thank Kailing95

Florida
“Oh que bueno! Oh que rico!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

This is now, my favorite colombian restaurant. We've been there 3 times in the last 2 weeks because it is so good that is the perfect excuse to not cook at home and my husband and children dont mind. So far we tried fish & steak and every single plate tasted delicious. No problems with the service so far, always courteous, friendly & quick.

• Visited January 2013
Kissimmee, Florida
“Good food, Service a bit slow and disorganized”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

Great food. Everything always taste great. This was our 3 visit, the service was quite slow and quite a few mistakes were made in the order, but all in all we would return.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank robrely2002
Orlando, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wait to long for the food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

Friday night my roommate and I invited a friend to dinner, we decided to go as usual to dinner at Oh! Que Bueno!- I have no doubt that the food is delicious, since I had visited this restaurant several times, I do not mind the long wait to be seated, because the dishes are so good that worth the wait, but only a little, not waiting eternal yesterday. What mattered more at that time was that the clock was running, the wait was tedious, over 1 hour or more for appetizers, I had to get up from my table and talk to the person in charge of food, it was obvious that was understaffed and rolled a little confusion in the kitchen. Worse yet, no explanation, no apology, when asked the status of our food The waitress informed us that the food would take as a further 5 minutes, but it took another 20 minutes to get food on the table, I hate to criticize negatively to a restaurant that serves such good food, but service is slow at this a big problem in this business. I cannot say that I will not go back again, because I love Colombian food, but not my first choice when choosing a place to eat.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Frankie V
Orlando, Florida
“Excepcinal food...!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

Have visited many colombian restaurants in the area...nothing like this one. Excellent food, nice waitresses, good price...absolutely excepcional..!

• Visited July 2012