“Irelando”

Claddagh Cottage Irish Pub
Ranked #1,183 of 3,894 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Irish, British
Reviewed March 13, 2007

We have gone to the Cottage often. The beer is cold and varied. Of course you'll find the usual Guinness and Harp as well as domestic beers but, I go for Smithwick, my favorite Irish Ale . And this is the only place I have had it on tap other then Ireland.
The patrons range from my son and daughter's age group in there twenties, to my husband and myself in our fifties to an 88 year old man we met and had a great conversation with, who comes every Saturday night for his weekly meat pie.
My only disappointment with this pub is that there is less music then I expected, although I have heard the owners are very capable musicians. I'll be there St. Patrick's Day with hopes that they bring out the Bodhran and Tin Whistle this year.
You won't be disappointed with a trip to the Cottage in fact you may be pleasently surprised.

3  Thank EmiliaOrlandoFlorida

A TripAdvisor Member
Altamonte Springs, FL
Reviewed April 5, 2006

Orlando Claddagh Cottage on Curry Ford Road

Date April 5,2006

Review:
an evening of good food at good prices, wonderful Irish music, the Steak/Mushroom Pie is outstanding, the Irish music jam session was awesome, we had a group of 7 people of which 5 had never been before, they were very much impressed by not only the music, but the food and excellent prices on the menu. I will pass the word around, small place, but a fun place, with darts and pool tables to boot... a great little pub. oh yes and Irish beer.

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member