“Waste of money and time!!!!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Choo-Choo Churros

Choo-Choo Churros
Ranked #2,585 of 3,642 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Our place was built to reflect an authentic Argentinean house. The intention is to transport our guests to get immerse in our traditions throughout the ambience, the attention, the music, and the food. We don't offer the luxury or the common service of other restaurants but the coziness and warming greetings of a home lifestyle, where family and friends feel comfortable and open to truly share and enjoy connecting moments. We are very proud to be the winners of the HBIF of Greater Orlando Success Stories in 2004 where the Hispanic Business Initiative Fund Of Greater Orlando, inc. made a contest among 3 Latin restaurants, including Bongos in downtown Disney, Latin quarters in Universal and we Choo Choo Churros, Argentinean steak house . We were the winners. We are very proud of our kitchen and work. Thank you
Davenport, Florida
“Waste of money and time!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Visited on a recent trip to Florida The 3 of us shared a parrillada for 2 people. My wife and mother in law are both from Buenos Aires so they know what this should be. Even they were perplexed on what kind of meat was served. 1 blood sausage, 1 regular sausage, 2 tiny rib bones and i mean tiny. We all asked for frnch fries. We got about 6 each. We all asked for salad. What wr got was one tiny soup bowl for sharing. When i asked the waitress about this you could see her embaressment when she said that was the salad for the 3 of us. My wife could here the cook yelling in the kitchen when ee asked the waitress about the salad. Meat was absolutely horrible. Tough and grissly could have been gorilla meat for all we know. They will never see us again.

• Visited May 2013
4 Thank Frank M

Miami, Florida, USA
“Best grilled beef in Orlando”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

I was lookring for a good choice for grill steak in Orlando and I founded, this place has the argentinan secret about how to cook the beef!!. It is not a fancy place but for sure is the best choice if you want to eat beef. Good attention and reasonables prices ,you have to take care before visit this places because they work only wed-sun after 3 pm, I'm not completally sure about working hours ,check before .

• Visited March 2013
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Poor quality beef...bait and switch”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

I took some friends for a batchlor party dinner. I ordered the Paraillada expecting the grill...instead I was given the meat on a fajita hot plate. The cuts of meat appeared and tasted like rubber...greasy rubber. They include a homemade sausage...looks good on the plate but it's not fit for human consumption. It's stuffed with fat, beans, and ligaments (literally). The bread was ok. The fries were good.
Overall, if you want to eat good beef, skip this place. It's an expensive gimmick. We ordered a side of black beans. I suspect they opened a can of beans and served it in bowl.
Ah, my favorite part. Some of the folks in group requested fish...ooops, sorry we're out of fish. No chicken either. Do these guys not stock any food or are they playing a shell game?

I was there Saturday night 12/1/2012 around 8:00pm

• Visited December 2012
3 Thank Ruben O
Orlando - FL
“small place for a family reunio, they offer me 30% OFF summer special”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

this small restaurant is very nice for a quite dinner with your family. they are a litter expensive but they have right now a 30% OFF the total bill that make it more competitive. I recommend the parrillada good for 2 people and this one is my favorite.

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank Yohani78
kavsher
“Over priced bad service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2011