“Fantastic service, Great Family Atmosphere and Good Food!!”
Review of Santa Fe Cattle Company - CLOSED

Santa Fe Cattle Company
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Fantastic service, Great Family Atmosphere and Good Food!!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Night out with the family and we had an extremely pleasant time dining at the Santa Fe Cattle Company. Waitress was fantastic. Always asked if we needed anything. Our steaks were cooked to perfection. Manager Bert is running a fantastic operation and we will definitely be back!

Wellington, Florida
“OMG DO NOT STOP KEEP DRIVING”
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

What a horrible experience the manager is deliousional queen ! Can't accept responsibility for his horrible waitress names Sara. After 15 minutes the hostess thankfully took our drink order. Then another 30 to order food and another hour wait to get the food. Then the queeny prissy manager didnt want to take responsibility for his lack of manager skills. Never again will we eat here and we will contact corporate.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank mwootton
Pacific Northwest
“Worst first meal ever!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

This was our first dinner once we got into Orlando. We were staying next door, so this seemed like a good place to eat. I wish I had read Urbanspoon reviews beforehand.

Our service was extremely slow. Our waitress didn't seem to know how to multitask, and kept saying our food would be out soon but it never did come. When it finally did come, which was over an hour after we ordered it, it was cold. My husband's hamburger was not only wrong and had to be sent back but when it came back was simply seared on the outside and raw on the inside. My kids ate their food because they were starving, but it also had obviously sat on the counter a while before being delivered. My husband refused to eat his. I have never seen my husband do this.

The manager came over and did take the food off of our tab, but I still would rather have had a good meal that I would gladly pay for. When he gave us the new bill (for drnks), he blamed the cook for the poor food. One hamburger was done incorrectly and then undercooked, other than that it was the waitress's problem. I thought it too bad he'd throw his cook under the bus when the cook wasn't here to defend himself.

The only pros to this experience is the good bread beforehand, and the manager removing the food from the tab. Other than that, it was all bad. :(

1 Thank BillieJo
Alabama
“Great food and great service”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Our waitress, Amanda, did a wonderful job taking care of us. The food was terrific and my husband especially enjoyed the Santa Fe beer. Definitely would return.

Visited June 2013
Windermere, Florida, United States
“YUCK.”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Great service, horrible food. Stale tortilla chips, and enchilada sauce that tasted like it was from the can. You can do better at any of the restaurants down the street.