“Average meal”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Wings were above average, however the ribs (a most popular item according to our waiter) were just OK. Ribs were not hot, I wonder if they were laying around before our waiter picked them up. Poor beer selection, wouldn't visit again when I return to Orlando.

Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

After a disappointing visit to Outback earlier in the week, we were looking for a restaurant that served good steaks and had a fun atmosphere and we definitely found that here!!

From the moment we walked in, the service was great. The kids loved the bucket of peanuts and being able to throw the shells on the floor and also the lady who came round and modelled balloons. The decor is really fun too with lots of quirky things to look at and a huge ceiling fan.

They brought sweet warm rolls with cinnamon butter whilst we were waiting - yummmmy!!

We ordered the Wagon Full to share between 2 and it was colossal!! Delicious grilled chicken, ribs falling off the bone and perfectly cooked, juicy and delicious steak all served on a bed of grilled onions and mushrooms PLUS 4 sides!! Their steamed veg is particularly good as well, lots of restaurants seem to struggle to offer more than just brocolli, but this was mange tout, baby carrots, brocolli and yellow courgettes all cooked beautifully. The cup of chilli as a side was really good too.

Our server Robert was really helpful and friendly, and although he seemed rushed off his feet, he was very patient whilst the kids ummed and ahhed over the dessert menu.

Our meal for 5 including 2 desserts, soft drinks, a glass of wine and a wicked marguerita in a jam jar!! was less than $70.

This was definitely the best meal of our holiday so far and we will be back very soon!!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

My family and I had dinner at the Santa Fe Cattle Company on Sunday May 25th in Orlando Fla. I have eaten at the Santa Fe Cattle Company in Nashvill Tn. several times and I absolutely love it! My wife, my son and I convinced everyone in our party of 10 that they would love it. Well once we got seated things started to go down from there. Although we were all seated at the same time ( but at two different tabels ) the table with the 6 got our drinks and orders taken at least 5 to 10 minutes ahead of the table of 4. After we got our drinks I advised the waiter that the table of 4 was indeed a part of our table. We finally all got our orders placed and the waiter finally brought bread out after we had been there about 25 minutes. I ordered a Fajita quesadilla, my wife added a "loaded sweet potato" to her order. By the time everyone got their order which was about an hour and a half after we were seated, I got fajita's, my wife got a sweet potato with butter and sour cream. There were a couple of other orders that were screwed up. A couple had luke warm food. I can say that my fajita's were hot.The only problem was I ordered a fajita quesadilla. I know that the waiter was doing the best he could so I really don't blame him so much. All in all we spent well over two hours there.Everyone was truly dissapointed, my daughter did talk to the mamager and he made an adjustment on her bill. I didn't complain about my order being mixed up because I had been there an hour and a half already! And my wife just dumped the toppings off of her sweet potato. I will say that this will not keep us from the Santa Fe in Nashville by any means however. But we may have a problem suggesting a place to eat with anyone else that was in our party.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

We visited this restaurant 3 times, as it was walking distance from the Sheraton Vistana resort where we were staying and the on-site options were dire. They got our return custom because of the good quality food, friendly service and child-friendly options. We loved the steak, ribs and fajitas and the fresh steamed vegetables.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

We visited here in spite of the inconsistent reviews as arrived back late and this is next door to our apartment. We were greeted by a friendly efficient service and very good food served in a good time. I had the 9 oz steak in jack Daniels sauce my son had fajitas and wife had pork chops all perfect. Will return here again very soon