“A must for the parents during the Disney experience”

Biergarten Restaurant
Ranked #184 of 3,777 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: German
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Buffet, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: "Biergarten restaurant, in the heart of the Bavarian Village in the Germany Pavilion at Epcot theme park, celebrates Oktoberfest all year long. Authentic German cuisine is served for lunch and dinner buffets. Lively costumed musicians provide traditional Oktoberfest entertainment throughout lunch and dinner. Music and merriment resound as diners are encouraged to dance and be part of the boisterous merrymaking–or simply relax in the twilight atmosphere in this magnificent German hall. At the Biergarten Restaurant, seating is at long communal tables that offer a great view of the festivities. Grab a chair, join the revelry and create your own traditional German meal. Rotating lunch and dinner selections consist of hearty German favorites such as bratwurst, red cabbage sauerkraut, pork schnitzel and spaetzle. Delicious desserts, from Bavarian cheesecake to freshly baked apple strudel, complete any meal at the Biergarten Restaurant.
Charlotte, North Carolina
“A must for the parents during the Disney experience”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

My wife wisely made this one of our dinners during our recent three-day Disney trip. Even better, it was on the second night, squarely in the middle and right when Daddy needed something that wasn't princesses, bipedal animals, burgers and fries.

The beer is so German I hadn't heard of any of the four labels, and sizes range from a flight of four small glasses (the missus) to a liter mug (this guy). The food is buffet style but solid. Sausages, schnitzel, potatoes, various salads ... it all worked for me. And the kids loved being able to hop up and dance while the German band played.

It's expensive, but what isn't in this place? In all, great fun and a much-needed respite from rides and rodents.

upstate NY
“Food good, experience not what I expected at all.”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

In now reading some of the more negative reviews, I concur...I arrived early, was told it would still be a 10 minute wait after my reservation time, and it was 20. I had no idea I would be seated with strangers.
The band was playing when we all entered, it was VERY VERY loud. Waitress was screaming asking what we wanted to drink.

Of the 3 parties of strangers at our table at least a food allergy in each. We were told a chef would come out, only a manager came out, was not familiar which dishes hash mushrooms if any, but was helpful on shellfish and tree nuts. Asked if we wanted a chef to come out ( we thought a chef WAS coming out). No one told us anything about the buffet. That each side was the same, but only one carving station and one dessert station.
Drinks are generous, food was very flavorful but not hot enough for me. Music was too loud, luckily we caught just the end of an act, and then our table finished before the next set began. If we were also paying for entertainment, we didn't get any. Atmosphere is a little dark. I wouldn't go again, I'll stick to Boma.

Novi, Michigan
“Great choice”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Loved the show. Solid food. Great beer. This one was fun for the whole family, and I will return in 2014.

Visited May 2013
Dumas, Texas
“Fun experience for the family”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

If you like polka and beer, this is right up your alley. The kids can get out on the dance floor and dance with parents. Very family oriented and fun. Can't go away hungry from this buffet if you like sausage, kraut, cheese and bread....and beer.

Not the most gourmet place...but that's why we came for lunch. And walked around Epcot ALL day to walk it off. Then went to Monsieur Paul's in France for the fancy dinner that night.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank eyedocdumas
London, Canada
“A NICE SPOT TO TRY AT EPCOT”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

After several visits to Epcot, we decided to try out the Biergarten for a late night dinner. We sat at a table with very nice people and the beer (large steins was great). The live entertainment threw you into Oktoberfest mode and many small kids loved dancing to the music on the dance floor..Loved the horns (like in the Riccola commercials)
The food however was just okay. With the roasted chicken being the best choice. I dont like schnitzel but those at my table to had it on their plate said it was bone dry and tough.
I also enjoyed the salads and the cheese and beer soup.
Fun atmosphere, great beer, nice waitress but the food here is not top notch compared to other park chocies.

1 Thank TwirlingTina