“Fun atmosphere and good food.”

Biergarten Restaurant
Ranked #185 of 3,829 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: German
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Description: "Biergarten restaurant, in the heart of the Bavarian Village in the Germany Pavilion at Epcot theme park, celebrates Oktoberfest all year long. Authentic German cuisine is served for lunch and dinner buffets. Lively costumed musicians provide traditional Oktoberfest entertainment throughout lunch and dinner. Music and merriment resound as diners are encouraged to dance and be part of the boisterous merrymaking–or simply relax in the twilight atmosphere in this magnificent German hall. At the Biergarten Restaurant, seating is at long communal tables that offer a great view of the festivities. Grab a chair, join the revelry and create your own traditional German meal. Rotating lunch and dinner selections consist of hearty German favorites such as bratwurst, red cabbage sauerkraut, pork schnitzel and spaetzle. Delicious desserts, from Bavarian cheesecake to freshly baked apple strudel, complete any meal at the Biergarten Restaurant.
Dyer, Indiana
“Fun atmosphere and good food.”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

We enjoyed dinner at the Biergarten on New Year's Eve and it was a very nice experience. The only complaint was that the reservations were running very behind. We waited about half an hour past our reservation time, but there were other parties that had waited more than an hour past their reservation time. That being said, it was New Year's Eve and the entire park was a madhouse! Our server was very attentive and very good at answering our questions. I'm not typically a big fan of buffets, but the food was excellent! Nice variety and the hot food was hot and the cold food was cold. The entertainment was also great! Yes, it is expensive, but that is just something you have to accept if you want to dine in a theme park. I would definitely return to the restaurant.

• Visited December 2013

Youngstown, Ohio
“Not worth the money”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Food was average at best, its all u can eat, but just average food, not worth it unless your a big eater.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank David L
Annapolis, Maryland
“Super fun atmosphere”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

We dined here with our three year old and loved the atmosphere, singing, dancing and overall experience. The food is slightly difficult for children (and maybe even some adults!) but we would go back and thought this was a different and fun experience.

• Visited January 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Very Good Meal dn Experience”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Loved it!!

My Husband and I ate here as a part of the Candlelight Processional Package on December 1st. The food was outstanding! I suffer from lactose-intolerance so the chef came out (he was very friendly) and explained those items I could and could not have on the buffet and offered to bring me dairy free cookies and chocolate for my dessert. I appreciated that they cared to help me make wise food choices to avoid getting sick.

We sat at a table with 3 other couples (food here is eaten family style at tables of 8) and we warmed up to each other eventually. Our waiter could have been better, but the food and dinner show was so lovely that it didn’t harm the experience too much.

The band was great and I loved the Christmas tunes they played for that time of year. My favorite food from the buffet was the warm potato salad! I was skeptical about the concept of a warm potato salad, but it was very delicious. There was a lot of variety at the buffet and all the food was hot and looked well-tended.

I have dined at many other restaurants around World Showcase and this is my new favorite! As a note, I have never been a fan of a buffet meal, but this location does such a good job with the quality of the food that I will certainly be coming back! We will be dining here again on February 14th for lunch!

• Visited December 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Fun atmosphere and plenty to eat!”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I took my boyfriend to Biergarten for his birthday unaware that it was a buffet, but I was happy to find it was. The food was great, plenty of vegetarian options for me and non-vegetarian for him. The pretzel break was a hit for both of us, as well as the white wine flight.

The entertainment was a lot of fun for us and other diners. The seating was family style and the two of us were sat with another couple and a family of four. This was fine for us, but may be strange for other guests. It enhanced our experience to not be isolated at a small table. Lots of fun!

• Visited August 2013