“One of My Favorites”

Ranked #178 of 3,898 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: German
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Description: "Biergarten restaurant, in the heart of the Bavarian Village in the Germany Pavilion at Epcot theme park, celebrates Oktoberfest all year long. Authentic German cuisine is served for lunch and dinner buffets. Lively costumed musicians provide traditional Oktoberfest entertainment throughout lunch and dinner. Music and merriment resound as diners are encouraged to dance and be part of the boisterous merrymaking–or simply relax in the twilight atmosphere in this magnificent German hall. At the Biergarten Restaurant, seating is at long communal tables that offer a great view of the festivities. Grab a chair, join the revelry and create your own traditional German meal. Rotating lunch and dinner selections consist of hearty German favorites such as bratwurst, red cabbage sauerkraut, pork schnitzel and spaetzle. Delicious desserts, from Bavarian cheesecake to freshly baked apple strudel, complete any meal at the Biergarten Restaurant.
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Great German food and entertainment. Nice break from the park for good food and time to relax in The AC. Always enjoy the food and desserts. One of my favorite places to dine. Can't beat the price for lunch.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,198)

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Loved our meal at the Biergarten!
You are seated at at table for 10 so you get to meet other people which was great! There is a band playing and getting everyone up and dancing. Buffet choices were excellent, lots of great salads, sausages, meats, and desserts! And the beer was very good as expected. My grandparents are from Germany so I grew up eating many similar things and really enjoyed the food. Even my husband who had never had German food before found TONS of things to eat and loved it. A great experience, highly recommended.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

That is right...german food and Disney come together to create a wonderful german experience. While it is very casual, you will not miss the umpa band and the traditional beer toast.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

My wife and I visited this restaurant during our Walt Disney World vacation in April, 2012. The buffet style menu and the authentic German styles and Cast Members make this a must do spot! The food was delicious, I cannot praise enough on the diverse menu options available. We both tried to taste a littel of everything, but we came up short with full bellies and mischievious smiles. The on-stage entertainment reminded me of the traditional biergartens in Germany I visited so often during my military tour there in the early 90's. They get the crowd involved with dancing and singing, especially to the traditional songs! All in all, I highly recommend the Biergarten for a great time and excellent food.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Had lunch there. Totaly an experience. It's a buffet with great German Food. There's also a German band the gives a show, like every 1hr.Boy they get the crowd going with singing and getting you to chant with your mugs of drink up in the air. Loads of fun. The foor was excellant for us. (I know people have written not so good.) So you will just have to try it an have your own opion on the food. Thats what we did.