“Very Good Food”

Ranked #184 of 3,808 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: German
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Description: "Biergarten restaurant, in the heart of the Bavarian Village in the Germany Pavilion at Epcot theme park, celebrates Oktoberfest all year long. Authentic German cuisine is served for lunch and dinner buffets. Lively costumed musicians provide traditional Oktoberfest entertainment throughout lunch and dinner. Music and merriment resound as diners are encouraged to dance and be part of the boisterous merrymaking–or simply relax in the twilight atmosphere in this magnificent German hall. At the Biergarten Restaurant, seating is at long communal tables that offer a great view of the festivities. Grab a chair, join the revelry and create your own traditional German meal. Rotating lunch and dinner selections consist of hearty German favorites such as bratwurst, red cabbage sauerkraut, pork schnitzel and spaetzle. Delicious desserts, from Bavarian cheesecake to freshly baked apple strudel, complete any meal at the Biergarten Restaurant.
Lakeland, Florida
“Very Good Food”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

My experience is a little mixed with this restaurant. The food and service were great. The show that goes on while eating was very nice and they had it decorated nicely for Christmas. (We ate here on Christmas Eve so it added to the festive mood). My one complaint was that our reservations were for 4:05pm and we didn't realize this was right as the restaurant opens which caused a huge line to even check in for our reservations (it took approx 20 minutes just to check in) then it took approx another 20 minutes to get to our table. Because they let a whole restaurant full of people in at one time this caused the buffet line to be excessivly long. I would recommend this restaurant but I would recommend a later reservation if at all possible --- that way the staging would be a little better. Overall once we got seated and got something to eat all was well and I would return.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Melissa P

Pensacola, FL
“Great food, great atmosphere! GF friendly!!!! The most GF friendly restaurant in all of Epcot that I have found”
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

We stopped into Biergarten out of wanting to try something new as we have eaten in Epcot many many times. I had no expectations and gave it a fair shot. We walked up at dinner rush with no reservations and only had a 10 minute wait. it was very full inside the dining area though so maybe we just got lucky. I really enjoyed this place! It was excellent! The food consist of mostly rotisserie style meats and veggies and potatoes, which is pretty much all I eat anyway being that I'm gluten intolerant I stay away from fried and fatty foods anyway. The chef came over and personally escorted me to the buffet and told me exactly which foods I could eat and which ones I could not. They take allergies very seriously and are very accommodating. The chef even pointed out the potatoe dumplings which are NOT gluten free on the buffet and offered to make me some special that wouldn't contain gluten. I said sure and I'm glad I did they were sooo good! He made me GF bread and gave me GF brownie and cookies to take with me. So nice! The meal is all you can eat and contains a neat musical show during your meal. I would recommend giving this place a try! Oh and my husband and son had some huge beers that they liked. It was a liter of beer and they were buzzing when we left :-)

1 Thank rydantravels
New York
“Authentic German food..”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Loved the buffet. Excellent sauerbraten, wursts and schnitzel. Bavarian cheesecake was excellent. Enjoyed the beer and the entertainment. Don't miss this place if you're a fan of german food..

Visited December 2012
Calgary, Canada
“Okay food”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Seems like everything in Disney; including the food is catered towards money extraction. The sausage; though very good in taste is quite small in size. I rather prefer the Veg. Torte in Norway; good on value and size.

Visited December 2012
Boca Raton, Florida
“Awesome Disney experience”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Great atmosphere, enormous selection, something for all ages and all tastes. Food was always fresh. Buffet restaurant but much above buffet tastes

Visited April 2012