“Poor service”

Big River Grille & Brewing Works
Reserve with OpenTable
Big River Grille & Brewing Works is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #363 of 3,898 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

Setting is nice, can sit outside.

Good kids menu.

Service terrible --had a server Jessie --red hair. He was extremely disorganized. I wanted to order and he kept me waiting 30 minutes. I could overhear that he messed up on the next tables order.

After the food arrived he never checked back.

Do not recommed the sirloin steak--poor cut almost all fat.

Kids grilled chicken good.

A real waist of money.

Only go for drinks to sit outside.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,017)

Reviewed December 1, 2012

We decided to go for lunch and had fantastic burgers and sandwiches. We were able to watch the people walk on the boadwalk. Enjoyed the delicious food and especially enjoyed watching the people. We were able to sit outside and had wonderful weather.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

It is small. The staff was nice. They make their own beer and the food was very good. I got a chicken sandwich. If I went to the Boardwalk again, I would probably be eating here!

Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

The location on boardwalk is nice. There is outdoor and indoor dining. We tried nachos and burgers. The prices were better than most for area. They do not take reservations but walked right in at noon on thanksgiving week.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

The food was nothing special but unfortunately it was a bit on the expensive side. I think I could have had a better tasting meal for a better price at a place like Chili's or TGIFridays. This restaurant is definitely on that level of burgers, steaks, etc.