“Great meal at Cape May”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cape May Cafe

Cape May Cafe
Ranked #79 of 3,762 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Cape May Cafe at Disney's Beach Club Resort offers all-you-care-to-eat buffets at breakfast and dinner in a lively, beach-themed restaurant.Character Dining at BreakfastStart your day with Goofy and friends at the Beach Club Breakfast Buffet! During this Disney Character Dining experience, delight in a variety of breakfast favorites, including Mickey Waffles, a fresh fruit and yogurt bar, fresh-baked pastries and other favorites.Seafood Buffet at DinnerIn the evening, feast on a seafood buffet that includes crab legs, mussels and clams freshly steamed center stage, as well as a tantalizing selection of non-seafood dishes such as carved meats, ribs, chicken, seasonal seafood salads and pastas.As you dine, enjoy the nostalgic New England decor and seaside setting of Disney's Beach Club Resort.
Indiana
“Great meal at Cape May”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

I hadn't been to Cape May in about 12 years and have been trying to get back. The different seafood that I had was done very well and the desserts are top notch. I also had a few cuts of Prime Rib and it was done just perfectly. I found that my picky daughter really likes crab legs, which was a surprise. I was very happy with the whole experience.

The only down side is the same as all Disney buffets. My 10 year old is a Dinsey Adult, which means she is full price. That's kind of steep for 2 pieces of pizza, 2 helpings of crab legs and a couple desserts.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Wonderful seafood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Such a great place to eat. Good selection was plentiful, everything was delicious, service was okay.
I recommend eating here with a small or large group.

Hamilton, Bermuda
“Breakfast with characters”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

Service was excellent. Food was good, and omelette station would be an added bonus - otherwise great! Takes a while before the characters make their way around though.

1 Thank Pitcherfamily2013
Perrysburg, Ohio
“Filling, lots of variety”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

We ate at Cape May on our first night of our Disney vacation. The service was good and the food on the buffet was replenished regularly. The three of us all found something we wanted to eat. My only mistake was getting crab legs--I had to fight and fight to get the meat out of them and it was a lot of effort for not much crab! Next time I'll stick with the other choices. The strawberry shortcake dessert was very good!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Enjoyable, one of my favorite Disney breakfasts”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

I usually stay at Polynesian when I go to Disney so this is a bit out of the way, but I enjoy the Cape May Cafe character breakfast. I ended up going to this for the first time in 2009 when I booked my dining last minute and it was one of my only options. However, we have come back every trip since then. Food is very good, a little more than the other Disney breakfasts which all seem to taste the same! Characters come around very quick (Donald, Minnie, Goofy) and service is great. Would definitely recommend, especially if you are planning on going to/staying in Epcot area. (It's extremely close to the Boardwalk)

• Visited August 2013