“Best burger”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 8, 2013

One of the best burgers I've had in Orlando. Staff polite and friendly. Reasonably priced menu with plenty of choice. You also get free nachos if you let them seat you in the bar area!

There are newer reviews for Chili’s Grill & Bar

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We sat in the bar area and were greeted immediately. We ordered and received our drinks. We waited a very long time for our two meals. And we waited some more. The restaurant was not busy at all. Our server came by to refill our drinks and said that it was my cheese quesdillas that were not ready, which seemed odd to me b/c it was just cheese, not even meat in them. She said that my food would be ready in "two minutes." Quite awhile passed and the young man who was the manager person on duty came by apologizing for the long wait. He acted really nervous and strange and he was over-apologizing. He said our food would be served in "two minutes" which I told him was what the server had said a long time before. Finally he brought out our food. I asked him what had been the hold up b/c we just couldn't figure it out. He said that it was a mix up in the kitchen and that my food had come up too well done. It just didn't make sense b/c in the time we waited, my food could've been prepared many times over.

The server was nice and friendly. Everything was clean. It was just a long, drawn out, strange experience. The manager came over and showed us the receipt that he was going to take off money for my meal. We hadn't asked him to do this or even gotten upset so I don't know why he would do that. For some reason, he took off the cost of my food, all but 20cents!!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I have ate at this Chilis several times, I love their chicken fingers, but please heed my warning before u bite in, break it apart to see if the chicken inside is done. I had to send chicken back that was crispy on the outside, but the inside was not cooked all the way through!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Nice location but some traffic to get through to get there. Restaurant and bathrooms are very clean. The food and service was fast and friendly. The food was hot and we didn't have to wait long for service. Definitely a place to visit on a return visit.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Large portions of reliably good food, nice happy hour. After all the craziness and expense of the Disney Parks and Epcot a nice break