“Great mexican style food”

Chili's Bar & Grill
Ranked #328 of 4,079 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Loved the value for money, great food and service. The sharing mexican plates were brilliant and really tasty.

1  Thank KatStock
Write a ReviewReviews (1,367)

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Went to this Chili's after visiting Universal Orlando... Very pleasant experience for a family of 7.. Quick service even though it was fairly busy... Menu was outstanding with many choices.. Recommend the CoronaRita... A margarita with a 7 ounce bottle of Corona attached to the large glass that emptied into the glass as you drink it.. Very imaginative & delicious.. Priced right too..Food was very tasty & well presented.. Prices were reasonable as well... Nice experience and a nice way to wind down after a day at Unkversal...

1  Thank James T
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I am a Marine on leave, I took my family to Orlando on vacation in January. One night we ordered Chilis to go, when i arrived they had no available to go parking. I went inside expecting their to be a line of people but to my surprise i had the only to go order. I asked the employee who was getting my food why all the to go spots were full and she said the manager lets her friends park there when they come. I left and went back to my hotel room with the food and my wife points out to me that the orders are wrong and the chicken for my 4 year old daughter has the chipolte hot sauce on it. I called the manager and complained about everything including the parking. she apologized and told me they are very busy, and that it would take a good amount of time to correct my original order. So she proposed we keep the wrong food and she would mail us a refund on a gift card I angrily agreed. We ended up just ordering pizza that night. I have yet to receive anything from chili's. My family and I love going to chili's, we go to chili's at least once a week. I will continue to go to chili's but i will continue to badly publicize that chili's.

2  Thank theipp
Reviewed February 1, 2014

average food good service had a balloon artist who made great balloon animals for the kids they do a happy hour also for most of the day

Reviewed February 1, 2014

We have been visiting Orlando for the past 8 years sometimes twice a year and every time we have visited Chili's. We have noticed changes (not good) over the years but this year was the final visit...We went for a late lunch. I'm a vegetarian and told the waitress that when ordering she did say don't worry i'm one too. I ordered off the menu the cheese enchilada's I asked if it would be ok and she suggested I just change the sauce. When the food arrived I picked at the rice and beans then cut into the enchilada to my disgust it contained chicken. I could not find a waitress and had to walk to the kitchen to find someone myself. The waitress spoke to kitchen staff and to my surprise she said that it was label up wrong when delivered!!! So what your telling me is they cant even make a cheese enchilada fresh in the kitchen they have them brought in. To be fair to Chili's they did bring me a new one just cheese and didn't charge us for it, but I had gone passed wanting any food my partner ate some but the rest was left. Should have just said forget it. We will not be going to Chili's again. The burger van across the street would have been better.